Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Its time for a new search engine!

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssless

I guess Google is going pc on us!

God help us!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I use multiple search engines to keep them on their toes

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    I use multiple search engines to keep them on their toes
    Google and Yahoo are way past keeping on their toes. These people are uber-left biased propaganda spewing hit pieces that suppress free speech and push leftist agendas, global warming, trannies, illegal immigrants, Obummer is great, and the whole leftist bag of crap.

They scrub conservative articles and flood their news with utter garbage news sources of propaganda and hit pieces. And they are tools for the United Nations to spew the global warming hoax 24/7.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 05-17-2016 at 06:28 PM.

same with bing

Google is Liberal and Bias
    Updated on October 20, 2014

Google's Liberal Bias

Apparently – not only is Mr. Al Gore a very substantial part of the Google empire, but Google has a tremendous liberal bias and not only spends an enormous amounts of money on liberal causes, but there is evidence it censors conservative businesses and other conservative organizations.

Add to the mix - YouTube. If liberals don’t like what you write or say, Google very likely will remove you from their search engine and YouTube will do the same thing if you make a video expressing conservative ideas. Apparently, Google will remove your business or cause from search hits and/or refuse you ad-space as well. So Google is not only rejecting Republican or conservative ads, but they’re also apparently blocking these same types of businesses from getting search hits.

Apparently these liberal giants – Google/YouTube (Google owns YouTube – so no surprise) – are using “hate speech” as just one of their reasons for censorship. I have always known liberals are intolerant, so I’m only mildly surprised by this “turn of events”. My suggestion is check these assertions out for yourself, and then assert your rights. Stop using Google, Yahoo and stop using YouTube. Use their competitors. Stop lining the pockets of Al Gore and companies who put boat loads of money into the pockets of an administration like we’re stuck with now. Google and Yahoo apparently didn’t give one dime to a Republican or Conservative politician. There is other evidence that Google is actually manipulating search results along with censoring non-liberal organizations.

Most of you remember the “miserable failure” search results while George W. Bush was President. Type in “miserable failure” on Google search and hit “I Feel Lucky” right below the search block and Google would immediately link you to a biography of George Bush. They denied they had any hand in manipulating their search engine to do this, but they recently killed that search anomaly and it took them years to kill this “Google bomb” search as they call it. So it’s not just that the vast majority of Google employees contributed to this current leftist administration, they are active participants in helping to form it in a very real way.

First of all, we as American citizens have a right to be censors of our own. Stop using Google and Yahoo. I just did. I’m going to use their competitor. Stop using YouTube as well. I realize that if we tried to “boycott” every single company we disagree with – we’d have to live as hermits in a cave. However – there are certain lines I will not cross. Heinz foods for example – I won’t knowingly buy any products that will make Mrs. Kerry richer. I found out “Smart Choices” was owned by Teresa Heinz Kerry – I started buying their competitor’s products.

As of this writing, December 15, 2012 the CEO of Google is going to be given a cabinet position in the Obama administration. Tell your friends about it. Go to this page whenever possible.

Try Kosmix –a search engine for conservatives. The Goodsearch people are not attempting to become a "Google" but they are attempting to appeal to a "niche" and that would be the non-liberal type.

http://hubpages.com/technology/Googles-Liberal-Bias

Good lord. Some people will feign outrage over anything.

do you want a company tracking everything you do I DON'T

If I was you I wouldn't want them to either lol

LMAO. Like there's anything any of us can do to prevent big brother from knowing exactly what we are up to online.

yes there is there is software you can use and get away from the big search engines
    Last edited by old fan; 05-17-2016 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreymo View Post
    Good lord. Some people will feign outrage over anything.
    So how would you like to be censored and silenced by search engines if you were doing a business or cause on the internet? Yes sir this is far more than anything. This is a big deal. This is taking freedom of speech and trashing it as well as letting one party control what can and can not be allowed on the internet. The internet is supposed to be for the people. So yes this is criminal and unconstitutional.

Whats a search engine? Is it a new style crate, or an open motor?

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Its kinda like a transgender......it depends on what "equipment" it has!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

jefferymo his equipment shrunk just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    LMFAO Good one there fcg. I about spit my coffee all over my lap top. I think JD runs one!!!!
    What away to start out a Friday with a good Laugh. Thanks! Clayton it works both ways, you know that RIGHT. LOL

the way bloomer ran last weekend makes you wonder lol

the way bloomer ran last weekend makes you wonder lol
    I also agree with this post. And I am a diehard Bloomer fan. Litey your on a roll this mourning, keep it going!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreymo View Post
    LMAO. Like there's anything any of us can do to prevent big brother from knowing exactly what we are up to online.
    Your exactly right, if your not doing anything wrong then it really isn't a big deal. Some just like to think Uncle Sam is out to get them no matter what.