Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    The documents that are online are part of the husbands appeal. It looks like he still got 20 years, that's a lot for "crime of passion"

He's probly out now. Does anyone know?
    Well he didn't just kill him and call the cops. He moved the body in the victims truck to a secluded area and tried to cover it up. So it doesn't exactly fit, "Crime of Passion" for me, I mean he didn't catch them in the sack bouncing off the headboard... He waited for Jack to come back to his house, I think the wife played a role in baiting him to come there too. Then blew him away in the driveway and that's premeditated.

As I said both should be in jail

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Theres a topic online about this, and a person who claims to be the daughter, says she doesn't know about any of this. She's the only one truly suffering from this. Cant imagine putting my kid through this!
    I hate it for the children too. But whose daughter is she?

Come on people, Boggs is dead because of a zipper malfunction!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I hate it for the children too. But whose daughter is she?
    Her dad is the one that shot jack.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I know of a track queen that's probably slept with 20 different driver's at SMR sad part about it is that she is still living with her husband ( i guess he doesn't want to kill 20 fellow driver's )

My buddy was in a shop eariler this year buying some parts .... Another guy was in there doing the same thing as my buddy was ....Well , My buddy was asking this guy some questions about a clamp car & a spring behind car ..... My buddy told me this guy introduced himself as Jackie Boggs .... Boggs & my Buddy spent several hours laying under a chassis in this other guys shop showing my buddy what each part did when you made a change .... My buddy got home way late that nite but learned alot from a guy who didnt know him from adam .... IMO that speaks volumes of the kinda person mr boggs is ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

A thought from Post #16, recently a mans house was being broke into, he armed himself to protect his family. The bad guy sees the weapon so he runs from the house, the man chases him down the street shoots the bad guy dead. Cops show up, the man gets arrested and charged with murder. Reason being, he chased the bad guy from his home so the mans family was no longer in danger. Now the man who was a good guy is now a bad guy too, it sucks because in my eyes he did all of us a favor for getting rid of the original bad guy. So IMO, crime of passion just doesn't fit...
    ImBored