Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by 00Hdmn View Post
    A first time Eldora visitor has to upgrade to a pit pass and go stand in turn three right by the fence and watch them come screaming at you........
    What he said!! Every time i bring a newbie i take them inside and stand at turn 3, they are just blown away👍 Best $5 investment you can make🍻

Don't forget the spicy fried wings. Those things are the best anywhere! Or the spicy cheese balls. Shoot their food is next to none and price is right too. Plus cheap beer!

Definitely upgrade to a pit pass and be in there for about anything but the B's or A. Amazing.

i have 3 extra seats in sec NM 3rd row from top and on the isle coming into turn 3 . i believe that there some of best seats at Eldora,as this will be my 20th year. and have sat everywhere you can see the whole track as your high enough to see over the haulers Portland In 20 minutes from track i think its holiday inn express. i will be camping at the track 1st row outside pit gate you can tailgate by me if you would like.

Default Dream

My advice would be to buy you a good pair of googles .... It gets real bad for the 100 laps ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream