Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Deleted comment

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDirt View Post
    Or how dumb some of you are thar pic was from last night at Osh Kosh . It's on Dirt on Dirt in the gallery if you want to take a look at it for your self .
    The actual pic that started all this is still up at Rumleys twitter page. You can tell the car is in motion, so not likely taken by a fan or competitor!

Conspiracy theorists! SMH
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Hes gonna show up (late) at lasalle tonite with side panels that you can only see the bottom part of the wheel and tire...lookout lol

Who cares , I was just responding to the other guy that said this photo was photo shopped by the bloomquuist haters and how they are so desperate it's a photo shopped pic from atomic.

At least get your facts straight .

It's funny to see the hypocrisy too , where were all these comments when they paid to take pics of the rumley device at Florence last year. It's the pot calling the kettle black .

If a person is smart enough, they can take a full size pic and chop it down and add resolution to it to make it clearer, which was the case with the case on the pic of Scotts car. The ones that were taken at Florence of the 6 car last year was just flat wrong IMO. It was like the guy made it a point zoom in on the left rear wheel and take several pics of it.

There would've been more than one pic circulating if someone was meaning to take the pics out of spite.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 05-21-2016 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post

I don't remember Feger being at atomic last weekend? It's not a hate thing BTW, it's not right.
    Definitely Oshkosh.
    8/13/16

Who cares , I was just responding to the other guy that said this photo was photo shopped by the bloomquuist haters and how they are so desperate it's a photo shopped pic from atomic.

At least get your facts straight .

It's funny to see the hypocrisy too , where were all these comments when they paid to take pics of the rumley device at Florence last year. It's the pot calling the kettle black .
    I wasn't specifically meaning you, just talkin in general.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Definitely Oshkosh.

I know Jason wasn't there(atomic)....I was being a smart@ss.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    I wasn't specifically meaning you, just talkin in general.
    I didn't take it that way , it's hard responding to two people on a cell phone lol. I should have used the computer and been more clear .

On a side note I would like to see EPJ beat them both tonight . I get tired of seeing the same people win .

I didn't take it that way , it's hard responding to two people on a cell phone lol. I should have used the computer and been more clear .

On a side note I would like to see EPJ beat them both tonight . I get tired of seeing the same people win .
    No problem. No doubt, it would be nice for EPJ to win. He's gettin there!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Is there anymore pics than that? Like when he was parked in the pits? And why would it be that color? It wouldve been black not something that stood out like a sore thumb IMO

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Is there anymore pics than that? Like when he was parked in the pits? And why would it be that color? It wouldve been black not something that stood out like a sore thumb IMO
    It's a piece of black reflective vinyl. It doesn't show up like that til a camera flash hits it. It's what a lot of guys run on their numbers now days. It appears to be normal or dull in color til a flash hits it, then it lights up as you see.

Look at a pic of maddens car during the day, then look at one at night. You'll see what I mean, only difference is maddens is white.

Well what ever he had the cover for I think he better take it off after the run he had last night !!!!

Thanx Z for clearing that up for me

Its clearly a shock cov__....I mean, drop limiter cover!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I saw a LR chain setup just like Bloomer had on a local car Saturday night. Looked at it pretty close and looked just like a shock body with a chain attached to it.

Quote Originally Posted by cjsracing View Post
    I saw a LR chain setup just like Bloomer had on a local car Saturday night. Looked at it pretty close and looked just like a shock body with a chain attached to it.
    May be so but w bloomer its a whole differnt deal!

Can someone fill me in on why its a mystery on what cars pass tech & what cars dont ? .... Ive never had the mindset to watch a lucus oil tech inspection ? .... Can people in the pit area watch ? Is it the same tech's at each race that inspects the cars ? Is it more of a saftey check list like at the local level ? Seems like the lucus oil people would talk about what happens on the inside to make things more clear ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    May be so but w bloomer its a whole differnt deal!
    SS is right totally different deal than a shock body with a chain.

Quote Originally Posted by GRT24 View Post
    SS is right totally different deal than a shock body with a chain.
    What is it?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2