Default Sioux Falls's Badlands Speedway car count?

With other series racing Saturday and Knoxville running . What kind of car count can we expect? I'm guessing 35 410's?

Is Badlands Speedway the track that was rumored to be paying some really big purses this year? It seems I read something about that last winter. Checked their website and there were some high dollar races, one of them is this weekend, I believe. I read where the payout was going to be in the form of silver bars. Unique way to pay the purse! It said that the winners share of the silver bars would amount to something over $27,000.00. Nice payday! Interesting concept, hope it works out well for everyone involved.

Here's a list of some of the drivers that plan on running this Saturday night. The website said this list is incomplete.

Bill Balog – Brookfield, WI; 6-Time Interstate Racing Association (IRA) Champion
    Mark Dobmeier – Grand Forks, ND; 5-Time Huset’s Speedway Champion
    Justin Henderson – Tea, SD; Former Huset’s Speedway Track Champion
    Lynton Jeffrey – Sydney, NSW, Australia; Defending Australia No. 1 National Champion
    Tim Kaeding – San Jose, CA; All-Time winningest driver at Silver Dollar Speedway in Chico, CA
    Brad Loyet – Sunset Hills, MO; American Sprint Car Series (ASCS) Rookie of the Year in 2011
    Kerry Madsen – St. Mary’s, NSW Australia; 19 World of Outlaws victories, including a two-day sweep at Eldora
    Terry McCarl – Altoona, IA; 8-Time Huset’s Speedway Champion and all-time winningest driver in Speedway history with 99 victories
    Wade Nygaard – Grand Forks, ND; 8-Time Northern Outlaw Sprint Association (NOSA) Champion
    Dusty Zomer – Sioux Falls, SD; Defending Badlands Motor Speedway Champion in the Outlaw Sprint Cars and MSTS 360 Sprint Cars
    Last edited by CIRF; 05-20-2016 at 10:50 AM.

47 410's Lyndon Jeffrey is fast qualifier

47 cars were entered in the 410 class. Altleast 10 of them were running 360 motors. They ran 360's on Sunday for $2500 to win.