Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    May be at churchhill downs or kentucky derby.
    Nope. That's a classy race with an unrivaled tradition. The fastest two minutes in sports. We don't need those two pieces of trash contaminating our great sport.

Little normey knows what class is, That's the funniest stuff I've seen on the internet in a while!!!

Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post
    It would make a great Klan rally!!
    He has nothing to do with a KLAN.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    LMFAO That's a good one their mud duck. I haven't had a laugh like that in awhile. Thank You!!!
    That was funny? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Registered republican as well, I can't vote for anybody that's left. I'll just write someone in and vote for the other things on the ballot. It's a waste of a presidential vote, but I just can't make myself vote for Trump. I wouldn't vote for Hillary under any circumstance.
    If you don't vote for Trump you are voting for Hillary. That's the sad part of this not voting stuff.

Nothing, Nothing at all, Things are the same, They haven't changed one bit in 7 years!! I still have my guns, Gas is cheaper at the moment, When was America so great, answer that for me!!
    Nothing has changed in the last seven years???? My jaw just fell on the floor!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Check back w me later
    And you check back with us later!!!! hahahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    And you check back with us later!!!! hahahhaha
    You know, CW, ole SS probly has his bedroom walls plastered with Hilary posters!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Nothing has changed in the last seven years???? My jaw just fell on the floor!!
    For real nothing has changed. You have got to be be kidding me. Lets just name one Obama care. Premiums went up deductibles went up and my coverage went down. Not by a little either. Family off four me my wife and two little girls 6 and 1 is now costing 800 and something a month that's just medical. That's most ppls mortgage payment. Oh I'm only 27 to boot no prior medical history for my entire family. Our freaking President won't even call a terrorist a terrorist or even recognize radical islam. He let some of the so called peaceful radical Muslims out of Guantanamo Bay 2 weeks later his picture is posted in Syria and just beheaded several ppl he was posing with. If someone honestly thinks we are heading in the right direction I'm pulling out my visa and I'm jumping ship and I'm a proud American.

Quote Originally Posted by GRT24 View Post
    For real nothing has changed. You have got to be be kidding me. Lets just name one Obama care. Premiums went up deductibles went up and my coverage went down. Not by a little either. Family off four me my wife and two little girls 6 and 1 is now costing 800 and something a month that's just medical. That's most ppls mortgage payment. Oh I'm only 27 to boot no prior medical history for my entire family. Our freaking President won't even call a terrorist a terrorist or even recognize radical islam. He let some of the so called peaceful radical Muslims out of Guantanamo Bay 2 weeks later his picture is posted in Syria and just beheaded several ppl he was posing with. If someone honestly thinks we are heading in the right direction I'm pulling out my visa and I'm jumping ship and I'm a proud American.
    Jump on the USS Trump and we'll sink hiLIARy's jon boat!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I can't help you guys if your not smart enough to make money off of the Government, But most on here can tell a driver what he did wrong trying to win a race, How to set up his car, Even getting to the track on time!!! I love the Democrats, As long as they stay in office, I make money, Stores make money!!! Attention: Bed wetter, Invest in HUD, made me rich!!!

[QUOTE=toast;2008973]I can't help you guys if your not smart enough to make money off of the Government, But most on here can tell a driver what he did wrong trying to win a race, How to set up his car, Even getting to the track on time!!! I love the Democrats, As long as they stay in office, I make money, Stores make money!!! Attention: Bed wetter, Invest in HUD, made me rich!!![/QUOTE

So you sacrifice your values to make a few bucks. As HUD contracts make up 10-20% of my business, I believe it will become a lot more under Trump.....and I wont have to sacrifice what I believe in!

Maybe its because you think they have some STUPID stipulations to their contracts, that makes them easier to obtain. They are one of the most inept govt entities I have ever dealt with.
    Last edited by a25rjr; 05-23-2016 at 07:27 PM.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

There you go again, You have no ideal what Trump will do, He has no ideal what he's going to do!! What does values have to do with it, You're doing the same job if he was to be elected. You're talking out both ends.....

I can't help you guys if your not smart enough to make money off of the Government, But most on here can tell a driver what he did wrong trying to win a race, How to set up his car, Even getting to the track on time!!! I love the Democrats, As long as they stay in office, I make money, Stores make money!!! Attention: Bed wetter, Invest in HUD, made me rich!!!
    Your money (goodies) are ill gotten. If that's okay with you, then we will have to disagree.

I'll invest in getting you to earn your money. But that money sure won't come directly to you!

There you go again, You have no ideal what Trump will do, He has no ideal what he's going to do!! What does values have to do with it, You're doing the same job if he was to be elected. You're talking out both ends.....
    Trump gonna make you a self reliant man. lolololol

Your freebies and ObummerCare will stop!!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    You know, CW, ole SS probly has his bedroom walls plastered with Hilary posters!
    did she do a pin up lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    did she do a pin up lmfao
    You know that would keep the roaches out.....and keep me skinny! I would throw up every time I looked at "it"!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Sorry there Wetter, Jealous!!

Sorry there Wetter, Jealous!!
    Speakin of ROACHES!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

You sir are the exact reason we are in this situation IMO. Everybody wants a handout something for free. Please name just one thing this administration has done to make a positive change that doesnt involve something for free. Better yet name one thing that will have a long lasting effect for positive change. A lot of his BS sounds good at times but step back and look at the big picture it makes things 10 fold worse. I honestly can not think of one successful person I know that has real wealth that will agree with you and trust me I know quite a few. You might as well stop while your ahead because your ignorance is spewing. I'm 27 years old and a small business owner and have been since I was about 22 and have done very well I pay more in taxes then you probably because this so called rich you have acquired is probably fraudulent and the IRS would eat you alive. Your probably one of the ones that filed for bankruptcy when the crash hit right off the bat and came out peachy clean after living off bad loans.