Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    because Sanders is dead in the water he is kaput unless you want to help the whack o out
    I guess your memeory has left you but, I have said I'm not for any of these candidates and won't be voting for none of them get it NONE OF THEM

really you probably still listen to Glenn Beck lmfao I guess TRUMP S way is working prett y good would nt you say is Teddy still playing golf
    Your loyalty to people is too fickle. And way to easily tossed aside. The media has their way with you like a starving whore!!!

Don't worry about Cruz. You are not loyal or principled. But do try to avoid wearing your "Build the Wall"tee shirt outside of your hut.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I guess your memeory has left you but, I have said I'm not for any of these candidates and won't be voting for none of them get it NONE OF THEM
    So when Hillary and Trump wind up tied, you chose not to come through for your country??? Is Pat Paulson running this year BTW?

really you probably still listen to Glenn Beck lmfao I guess TRUMP S way is working prett y good would nt you say is Teddy still playing golf
    There was a time when you listened to Beck all the time. But then when he took a stand against Trump you jumped off the wagon and fell right on your head, again.

All because a person does not support Trump you blindly trash them? It's amazing how some people will lose all sight reality. But did you actually have focus on it to begin with? lolololol

this not a game they are going after her maybe that's why Bernie is staying in the race
    But Joe Bite Me, is waiting to be anointed one if Hillary should actually be brought to justice. That old vulture will step right in. And Bernie will have to go back to making Marxist speeches on the side again.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    There was a time when you listened to Beck all the time. But then when he took a stand against Trump you jumped off the wagon and fell right on your head, again. All because a person does not support Trump you blindly trash them? It's amazing how some people will lose all sight reality. But did you actually have focus on it to begin with? lolololol
    no ole Glenn fall out of his rocker along time go and there are plenty radio station to listen also if you know other radio host fell in line but not the tin hat man

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Your loyalty to people is too fickle. And way to easily tossed aside. The media has their way with you like a starving whore!!! Don't worry about Cruz. You are not loyal or principled. But do try to avoid wearing your "Build the Wall"tee shirt outside of your hut.
    I don't listen to the media I listen to the man and what he says

I don't listen to the media I listen to the man and what he says
    THE MAN????? You've been Pied Pipered!!!

nd you just like the ole man with a tin hat he needs a padded room