Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default The O show is sinking like the Titantic!!

It doesn't take a Road scholar to figure it out!!

Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post
    It doesn't take a Road scholar to figure it out!!
    Or a Rhodes Scholar either.🤔

The road scholar is for racing only!

Nancy Reagan had a saying in the 80's, A little slogan, Famous words!!! Work back through it, Who left, One at a time!!!

I'm hoping he finds a different ride next year. Has anyone won a big race this year while driving a BWRC? I'm glad I didn't go to LaSalle to see Jimmie run that bad, saved me $100.00.

Devin Moran has a few wins this year in a BWRC. Who actually owns Owen's car this year, maybe there isn't the money behind the ride like he has had in the past?

The car belongs to Barry, I THINK. The R&W you see on the hood is, Ramirez and Weeder. Derek Ramirez and his old man Leon run a mod usmts mod deal, and are into the oil field I believe. The W is for Tommy Weeder Jr. Runs both mods and late models in the midwest. I believe he's in tight with a big motel chain in his home state of Oklahoma. They're just the money behind the whole deal I believe.

I still say jimmy was at his best in a bloomer car for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I still say jimmy was at his best in a bloomer car for whatever reason.
    No doubt.....A friend of mine had a Bloomquist car and decided to pay Jimmy a visit to his shop. When he walked in, Jimmy was working on the shock dyno. My friend said he immediately grabbed a towel and threw it over the shock he was dynoing. He said he could tell that Jimmy didn't want anyone to see what he was working on.

He definitely had some type of advantage in that Bloomer car.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Tell me if I'm wrong but.... From the way I count it, the last year (2013) he was in a Bloomquist car he won less races with Lucas and overall and most were before Aug. Thats vs the 1st year he got in his Club29 and that to me was capped off with the USA Nats and the Topless. His primary sponsor running out of money basically at the start of 2015 didn't help at all. Sticking your hand out for free stuff comes to a stop. You have to spend money to test as well as pay to keep all your equipment running throughout the year. When you don't have it, your entire operation goes down. Nobody had a good year except for JD. The only national driver I see that came close was Bloomer. The last 3 and a half years he has been better in Club29.

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    Tell me if I'm wrong but.... From the way I count it, the last year (2013) he was in a Bloomquist car he won less races with Lucas and overall and most were before Aug. Thats vs the 1st year he got in his Club29 and that to me was capped off with the USA Nats and the Topless. His primary sponsor running out of money basically at the start of 2015 didn't help at all. Sticking your hand out for free stuff comes to a stop. You have to spend money to test as well as pay to keep all your equipment running throughout the year. When you don't have it, your entire operation goes down. Nobody had a good year except for JD. The only national driver I see that came close was Bloomer. The last 3 and a half years he has been better in Club29.
    Didn't he lose Chris about the same time?
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

After those shocks got outlawed he started going down hill

Yes, that's when he lost Chris and yes DD45, you are correct.

I believe Reece seen somethin comen when Jimmy went to the club car. It just seems funny they split ways only to wind up on Bloomers car

I also believe he needs to shop around with other companies. Seems like hes had the same manufactures since he started. Hes changed chassis maybe he needs a new shock company etc.

seem to remember a weekend he got caught cheating with illegal tires just saying

He wasn't rotating chickens behind his shop!!

He also switched engine builder's this year. I'm sure that has had somewhat of a negative effect.. He ran Cornett engines for quite awhile, and had a lot of success.. It's just kind of sad to see him struggling so much. I know we got spoiled for several years and all good things come to an end at some point. But I never expected him to be this bad.

He looked pretty good in Ohio till motor broke???? Maybe he needs bloomers power plant????

aka...the EPJ story
    8/13/16