For Immediate Release
Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
May 23, 2016

Bub McCool Digs Deep for $3,000 MSCCS Victory

Vicksburg, MS (05/23/16) – Bub McCool powered his McCool Logging #57J RBT Motorsports/Club 29 Race Car/Jay D ickens Racing Engine Super Late Model to his third win of the season on Saturday night with a $3,000 triumph at Deep South Speedway.

Returning to action with the Mississippi State Championship Challenge Series (MSCCS), Bub McCool headed to Deep South Speedway (Loxley, Alabama) on Saturday night for the $3,000-to-win event. Competing against a field of 15-entries, Bub wired the field to pick up his third victory of the season with David Breazeale, Chad Thrash, Kody Barber, and Dean Carpenter rounding out the top five in the A-Main.

“It was a pretty long drive from my house down to Deep South Speedway, but the win definitely made it worth the trip,” said McCool. “My team is really working hard to give me a good car, each and every night, and I want to thank them for their hard work.”

Bub continues to lead the latest MSCCS point standings. For full results from this event, please visit www.StateSeries.com .

The Memorial Day weekend has McCool set to enter a pair of events in his home state. On Saturday evening he will compete at North Mississippi Motor Park (Corinth, Mississippi) in a $3,000-to-win, unsanctioned event. Sunday night will take the team to Wesley Washington’s Greenville Speedway (Greenville, Mississippi) for a $2,500-to-win, MSCCS event. For more information on the events, please visit https://www.facebook.com/NorthMSMotorPark and www.StateSeries.com .

Bub McCool would like to thank his sponsors, which include McCool Logging, Little Randy’s Hunting Camp, RBT Motorsports, RH Logging, Jay (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ens Racing Engines, Triple B Trucking, Thompson’s Auto Repair, Hoosier Tire South, Club 29 Race Cars, Howard Means Racing, Eibach Springs, Good Hope Lumber, Schaeffer's Specialized Lubricants, Print Worx, GottaRace.com, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Bub McCool, please visit the official team website at www.BubMcCool.com .