Default Rayburn/Schlieper

Did I see correctly that Dan was driving one of CJ's cars at Florence over the weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    Did I see correctly that Dan was driving one of CJ's cars at Florence over the weekend?
    He was in the 1cj car. CJ picked a good week as far as track conditions are concerned.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Hope to see this go better then etchberger deal

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    He was in the 1cj car. CJ picked a good week as far as track conditions are concerned.
    How did he look? Is it still the blue car?

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    How did he look? Is it still the blue car?
    Yes, blue car.

Not good in heat.

Was advancing in the feature until he got caught up in a multi-car wreck. I think was running about 7th at the time.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Scheiper really seemed in good spirts they pitted right next to us. Met him for the first time I think this union will continue for a bit

Quote Originally Posted by BigNilla View Post
    Scheiper really seemed in good spirts they pitted right next to us. Met him for the first time I think this union will continue for a bit
    Good to hear. I think this sport needs personalities like him and birky. Anytime some world 100 winners come back into the sport I think it's a positive. Now if darren miller found a ride.

I have always said the same thing about Miller coming back...too bad he's probably never gonna do it. Heard he was happy as a clam farming with his family down in Illinois.

Thumbs up Stronger than dirt !

Quote Originally Posted by BigNilla View Post
    I always felt Schleiper was at his best in a Rayburn. Give him a little time to shake the rust off and get some data on the new car... Who knows?

Keep Diggin' Wildman S9

Yea the last time Darren Miller came back he outran Bloomer @ the North/South 100. I'd love to see him make a comeback!! Glad Schlieper is back in action. He always put on a good show.
    Next Race: 3/31/18 "Bunny 20's" with Sprints, Late Models, Modifieds and Sport Mods
    *We will also be having an Easter Egg Hunt @ 3:00 so bring the kids out for a fun and enjoyable Saturday night as we open the 2018 race season*

Check out all pictures from Atomic Speedway on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/luvracinBig...?ref=bookmarks

**Atomic Speedway Official Track Photographer**

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSTEVE00 View Post
    Yea the last time Darren Miller came back he outran Bloomer @ the North/South 100. I'd love to see him make a comeback!! Glad Schlieper is back in action. He always put on a good show.
    Darren Miller's North South 100 win was in his own equipment, not long before he stepped away. After he "came back", he drove for Diercks, and had many good runs, including sweeping both portions of the Liberty 100 at West Liberty.

was there for that N/S win... Miller drove a great race

I remember Darren running the Sportsman class at Freeport and Dan coming to LaSalle when he first got going...an old mono-leaf car. Both very talented in their day! I only knew Dan in passing and never interacted with Darren, but something tells me he could pick up right where he left off if he were to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by dirt33 View Post
    Darren Miller's North South 100 win was in his own equipment, not long before he stepped away. After he "came back", he drove for Diercks, and had many good runs, including sweeping both portions of the Liberty 100 at West Liberty.
    Darren nearly got the Topless too, great racer.