Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Was it updated compared to the one on his website? Him and Moyer are up as best of the best.
    I was referring to the one on crown jewel wins.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post
    Uncle Rico, Take notice, I had a uncle just like you, He looked at tranny's also as you do, Now he's my aunt!!

Lmao ahh it dont get any better than this post right here lol.

On the other side he is pretty correct. Good thing bloomer dnt win cuz he would have to have a speech theripst to get him thru his interview. He needs to trade his bozo shoes in for racing shoes as he was stepping and tripping all over them.
    You see how bloomer runs w his cheater stuff taken off.he cant get out of his own way.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    You mean "CLOWN JEWEL"

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    I don't read DoD.

The Lucas Oil lineup sheets were at the Officials trailer which was a stones throw from where Bloomer was parked. There was really no excuse not to pick 1 up. Generally the job of a crew member. Scott pleaded his case with numerous drivers that were around him. I'm 99% sure they screwed up and it was not intentional.

It was the B Main that Scott made a few laps in. He was not allowed on the track for his heat.

You can say all you want about him but in reality, he could very well go out and win the next 3 Lucas events. That being said, I'm d@mned sure not going to take him in my fantasy picks. I'm not a Bloomer fan but the fact of the matter is, he's still on top of his game. (when he makes it on time)
    8/13/16

Default Long Hairs

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Why? Many great men had long hair. Sampson, General Custer, Jesus, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Hulk Hogan, Rowdy Roddy Piper, George Washington. And the list goes on.
    Hey Clayton,you left out the best athlete of them all- Caitlyn Jenner

Bloomer has been racing for almost 25 years now if not longer.

Where have you been? Don't ya remember the chrome car? He's 10 years passed that now.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 05-23-2016 at 06:24 PM.

Yall are a bunch of player haters just mad cause your driver cant hold a candle to Bloomquist. Dont hatem cause you aint him. The man has a bad weekend and its hes done for...REALLY????
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 05-23-2016 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    You mean "CLOWN JEWEL"
    Quit drinkin the HATERade!

44 Crown Jewel Wins!

Your boy has a leeeeeeeetle catching up to do!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post
    Uncle Rico, Take notice, I had a uncle just like you, He looked at tranny's also as you do, Now he's my aunt!!
    Not surprised, your family tree goes in a circle....

That is why I like non sanctioned races you got to run to get in they don't put the highest in points in the race that cuts out this kind of stuff he was late one time at eldora after earl got done he never was late again.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    That is why I like non sanctioned races you got to run to get in they don't put the highest in points in the race that cuts out this kind of stuff he was late one time at eldora after earl got done he never was late again.
    We need someone like Earl running these series'. That man didn't take any Schmitt off of anyone, and he didn't tolerate it either. Which is the #1 reason guys respected him.

you got that right zyoung25

Man whata crazy topic. The dude has mad skills as a driver and chassis guy but, I'm a Hater thru and thru. I like to see somebody else win!

I don't read DoD.
    maybe you should

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    maybe you should
    No thanks. I have other priorities.

MI if you only have time for one or the other (4m or DOD), I'd choose the latter. It is a slight bit more credible.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Umpdirt1 View Post
    What'd everyone think of the bloomer fiasco. First he doesn't make his heat, jumps at tail of heat four the they gotta run 2 laps so he can take his sweet time of lining up. Then is just in the f n way during the heat and the feature. Comin people quit kissing his behind. One reason he doesn't like UMP. They won't take his I'm better than any ones crap. His f n act is wearing thin. No f n class as usual.
    Where we u when he was waxin everybodys a$$ at atomic . He wasent in the way then .
    And every now and then things just dont go your way. oh well . But that is not kissin everybodys a$$.
    When U can point to someone that has dominated for years, and dont have the since to admit it ,well u must just be a Bloomquist hater because he must beat the hell out of who your kissin a$$.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    MI if you only have time for one or the other (4m or DOD), I'd choose the latter. It is a slight bit more credible.
    Exactly.

Anytime someone says they don't have time for DoD here on 4m this is my first thought. I would rather spend 10 minutes reading the excellent articles and staying up to date with breaking news than I would come here and argue with a bunch of people who already have pre formulated and opinions that will never change (myself included) and get the so called facts from someone who knows someone who knows someone whos sister is banging someone who knows one of the crew members on the team or some other bs that turns out to be true 10% of the time.
    Last edited by W2Racing09; 05-24-2016 at 11:59 AM.

Blooooooooomeerrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!