For Immediate Release
May 23, 2016

Ronny Lee Hollingsworth Notches Moulton Victory

Northport, Alabama (05/23/16) – Ronny Lee Hollingsworth piloted his Pioneer Roofing of Northport #18 Black Diamond/Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model to his second win of the season on Saturday night with a triumph at Moulton Speedway.

Ronny Lee Hollingsworth traveled to Moulton Motor Speedway (Danville, Alabama) on Saturday night for a regular night of racing action. Posting the 2nd-fastest time in qualifying behind Eric Cooley, Ronny Lee earned a front row starting spot for the feature, starting alongside Cooley. Jumping into the lead on the opening lap, Hollingsworth soared to his second victory of the season. Cooley, Dillon Tidmore, Mark Mears, and Richard Smith complete the Top-5 finishers.

“The ole hot rod was pretty good on Saturday night,” said Hollingsworth. “With a lot of good shows coming up in our area over the next few months we are hoping to race more often and claim some big wins. I want to thank my crew and my sponsors for their great support.”

Full results from this event are available at www.MoultonMotorSpeedway.com .

The team is currently unsure of where they will race over the Memorial Day weekend. Keep your browsers locked to www.HollingsworthMotorsports.com for the latest team plans.

Ronny Lee Hollingsworth would like to thank all of his sponsors including Billy Franklin Enterprises, Pioneer Roofing of Northport, Nu-South Inc., ASI Racewear, Kelley Electrical Contractors, Black Diamond Race Cars, RH Fab, PRC, TWM, Wiles Driveshafts, Stealth Carburetors, Bell Helmets, Hooker Harness, Tiger Rear Ends, Ohlins, The Brake Man, Xtreme Graphics, Etheridge Race Parts, DRP, Beyea Headers, Driven Racing Oil, Butlerbuilt Seats, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Ronny Lee Hollingsworth, please visit www.HollingsworthMotorsports.com .