For Immediate Release
May 24, 2016

Ashley Newman Takes Clayhill Checkers

Ripley, Tennessee (05/24/16) – Ashley Newman took his Upton Motorsports #73 Greg’s Sawmill/ Longhorn Crate Late Model to victory lane for the fourth time in 2016 on Saturday night with a triumph at Clayhill Motorsports.

Behind the wheel of the Upton Motorsports #73 Crate Late Model, Ashley Newman visited Clayhill Motorsports (Atwood, Tennessee) on Saturday night. Following preliminary events, Newman earned a front row, starting spot for the feature. Taking the lead on lap-10. Ashley went on to capture his fourth victory of the season.

“It’s really great to see Clayhill Motorsports back open because I’ve had a lot of great memories at that place,” said Newman. “Our car was really strong on Saturday night, and I want to thank my team and sponsors for their hard work and support.”

Complete results from this event can be found at www.ClayhillMotorsports.com .

Upton Motorsports has a pair of events planned for the Memorial Day weekend. On Friday night they will travel south to North Mississippi Motor Park (Corinth, Mississippi) for a $1,000-to-win event. On Monday, May 30 the team will compete at Clayhill Motorsports (Atwood, Tennessee). For more information on the events, please visit www.facebook.com/NorthMSMotorPark and www.ClayhillMotorsports.com ..

Upton Motorsports would like to thank all of their sponsors including Greg's Sawmill, 45 Race Shop, Best One Tire & Service, Gary Beard Trucking, Bob Pierce Race Cars, Rod End Supply, AR Bodies, Jeff Burns Racing Engines, Schoenfeld Headers, Real Racing Wheels, Ace Sign Company, PPM Racing Products, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Ashley Newman and Upton Motorsports, please visit www.AshleyNewman73.com and www.UptonMotorsports.com .