Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    d@mn my brother is a engineer lol betcha he doesn't know that you don't have to be a engineer to use CAD
    If your brother is anything like you he couldn't engineer a f(_)ck in a whorehouse.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

really do you know me no and besides being a engineer is below his or mine pay scale and have a good day

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post
    If your brother is anything like you he couldn't engineer a f(_)ck in a whorehouse.
    Nothing to add here other than I'm stealing this line. Lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by pap View Post
    I brought up the cad thing, just as a reference between Stovall and Rumley. You know " blue collar vs. engineer", but as BBQ clearly pointed out Rumley may be an engineer but is as blue collar as it gets. Or that's what I took away from both his posts...lol
    I think there's a difference between building a mousetrap and looking looking at someone else's to build yours. Yes. making it work correctly I'm sure wasn't easy, but coming up with an idea from scratch and making it work is different than copying the idea and making it work.

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post
    Lmao. Very good
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    really do you know me no and besides being a engineer is below his or mine pay scale and have a good day
    You're so full of sh!t too.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

really are so sure he worked at some lil firm named boeing an owns a 400k house how about you my hose has 6 bedrooms how bout you lmao