Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pierce chassis

Default Pierce chassis

All the talk is club 29, rocket,longhorn , bloomer chassis. Big bob surely should b up there. Sure he doesn't have the clientele as some of the bigger boys. But Lil bobby runs with the big dogs and holds his own in a pierce chassis.

Quote Originally Posted by Umpdirt1 View Post
    All the talk is club 29, rocket,longhorn , bloomer chassis. Big bob surely should b up there. Sure he doesn't have the clientele as some of the bigger boys. But Lil bobby runs with the big dogs and holds his own in a pierce chassis.
    There are a lot of chassis out there that meet that criteria. MBH, GRT, Warrior, Lazer, etc. all have had drivers win National and Regional races in recent years, and all have had drivers who were competitive in National races this season. I know Eckert won in an MBH last season before making the switch to Longhorn, and Hubbard had an MBH win in 2014 at Potomac as well. Ryan King was competitive in GA/FL in the Warrior House Car if I remember right, and so was Jeremy Payne in his GRT at Batesville. In order to be talked about the cars need to be winning on a National level on a regular basis, and without any National level drivers that isn't going to happen. I don't know of any drivers in a Pierce car in my area (aside from Mods), and I'm sure it is just like that in other areas as well.

Very true. But pierce makes a ton of modifieds.You can go to any midwest track from illinois to indiana and most of the field are pierce mod chassis. When ,,,not if Lil bobby wins a "Crown jewel" maybe that'll change.

Bobby has sure turned some heads with this new platinum chassis..I think I hear that phone ringin

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    Bobby has sure turned some heads with this new platinum chassis..I think I hear that phone ringin
    The phone never stopped ringing, but I don't believe a 6th place finish will open the flood gates...

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    The phone never stopped ringing, but I don't believe a 6th place finish will open the flood gates...
    Bobbys 6th place finish is irrelevant...you should keep your uneducated comments to yourself Ernie..

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    There are a lot of chassis out there that meet that criteria. MBH, GRT, Warrior, Lazer, etc. all have had drivers win National and Regional races in recent years, and all have had drivers who were competitive in National races this season. I know Eckert won in an MBH last season before making the switch to Longhorn, and Hubbard had an MBH win in 2014 at Potomac as well. Ryan King was competitive in GA/FL in the Warrior House Car if I remember right, and so was Jeremy Payne in his GRT at Batesville. In order to be talked about the cars need to be winning on a National level on a regular basis, and without any National level drivers that isn't going to happen. I don't know of any drivers in a Pierce car in my area (aside from Mods), and I'm sure it is just like that in other areas as well.
    this is true, there are still some TNT chassis out there winning races, and I think tony has as good of a front end as any right now, just hard to get a recognizable name in one , unless you can practically give them one....

Quote Originally Posted by Umpdirt1 View Post
    Very true. But pierce makes a ton of modifieds.You can go to any midwest track from illinois to indiana and most of the field are pierce mod chassis. When ,,,not if Lil bobby wins a "Crown jewel" maybe that'll change.
    long shot or impressive ,southern IL with a few Elites thrown in last yrs national champion impressive the yr before that impressive

its not where he finished but how get there plus how about the win at Fals

Bobbys 6th place finish is irrelevant...you should keep your uneducated comments to yourself Ernie..
    Said no one ever

Remarkable race even without Pierce in the mix, with him it was one of the best I have seen.

Dustin Linville to peirce race cars! (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) a doodle dooooo

I'm pretty sure you should look in the mirror before to say something that reflects yourself...

Outside of a few regional wins by Unzicker, please list some consistent big wins by Pierce cars... I'll wait....

I'm not bashing them 1 bit, but your clown ass acts they are dominating

Culp wins a good number or races a year in his pierce car as a regional guy, Shane Hebert won a ton of SUPR races a few years ago till the oil field slowed down when it picks back up I expect him to pick back up where he left off. Also, bob doesn't build many mods anymore compared to his LM business.

I had seen this earlier in the day and thought wow, what a compliment from one of the most knowledgeable persons in Motorsports. Glad you posted that pierceFAN. A lil crow for the critics
    8/13/16

Kevin Weaver runs pretty good in his Pierce cars. Won in his first night out in the new Platinum car.

I'm pretty sure you should look in the mirror before to say something that reflects yourself...

Outside of a few regional wins by Unzicker, please list some consistent big wins by Pierce cars... I'll wait....

I'm not bashing them 1 bit, but your clown ass acts they are dominating
    Who's leading in UMP points Nationally?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    this is true, there are still some TNT chassis out there winning races, and I think tony has as good of a front end as any right now, just hard to get a recognizable name in one , unless you can practically give them one....
    TNT? Havent heard that brand in awhile besides on Racingjunk lol. When they use to race weekly at Kingsport and Volunteer all youd see where TNT Warrior and Stinger. Its sad though noone wants to step out of the box to try

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I had seen this earlier in the day and thought wow, what a compliment from one of the most knowledgeable persons in Motorsports. Glad you posted that pierceFAN. A lil crow for the critics
    Yeah and after runs at Lasalle, Fairbury and Wheatland I'm wondering if the drivers that voted him overrated if they are going to eat a little crow lol.