Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    It sounds like from the Chris Brown interview, they did rework the track before the feature. So there ya go....sounds like they should've left it it alone.
    Does anyone know if Chris was driving one of Landers cars?

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    what about the race a couple weeks ago hmmmm you forget about that one and I thought every race at fals is race o the year lol
    I was there... Lol... It was a great race.

Kind of off-topic and worthy of another thread, but did anyone else notice that it looked like Jared Landers had cut the left side head rest off of his seat? Maybe in repsonse to the accident with Charlie Floyd? You can definitely tell some cars have much taller cages than the others. Also the car that rolled in one of the B Features, if that thing had been on fire he would have had no chance. Scary to see. For such a nice facility, the safety/cleanup crew seemed to be a rather hodgepodge of strange vehicles and personnel. Just making observations.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    What was wrong, that was one of the most exciting race all weekend. The rest of the races were not all that great. The heat races for the most part were snoozers.
    Some of the best races I have ever seen was on a rough track. Yes i realize it tears up a lot crap and the drivers and owners don't like it especially how exspensive it is but, for the fans that was pretty good show. And what about the kid coming from the back and if not for flat more than likely would have won that race.
    A25rjr's boy didnt win so hes all red a$$ed and has to blame it on something

I'll throw this out there...win or lose all eyes are on Pierce....so fun to watch... Sorry for his haters because His day is coming...and soon

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    I'll throw this out there...win or lose all eyes are on Pierce....so fun to watch... Sorry for his haters because His day is coming...and soon
    Bobby I give him his Due, when he does good.. BUT I will knock him when he $crews Up..Some times he is fun too Watch.. Some times you go What the F--k he just do.. If that make me a hater... I guess I hate A LOT of Drivers.......

It is nice to see someone different win for a change. Hope that happens at Florence next week. Probably too much to ask. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Does anyone know if Chris was driving one of Landers cars?
    He was in Gavins look alike car.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Bobby I give him his Due, when he does good.. BUT I will knock him when he $crews Up..Some times he is fun too Watch.. Some times you go What the F--k he just do.. If that make me a hater... I guess I hate A LOT of Drivers.......
    I think you and the 4m critics forget he still young kid.... Just 19.....he has caught a lot of flak over the years and I get it except there's not another driver out there that is not ruffled a few feathers is on his way up to the top.. You guys expecting to come right out of the box and never put a scratch on any car that's ridiculous

It's dirt racing that's what separates us from that nascar crap.... Dirty???? Absolutely NO WAY!! Aggressive and has a strong desire to win...ABSOLUTELY!!!

Kid finishes 6th, might as well put him #1 in the DoD rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Based on your previous responses to any Bobby Pierce thread I can't help to think this is just another jab from an idiot hater...

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    What did you think about the kid starting 29th and coming through the field to take the lead and then finishing 6th?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    What did you think about the kid starting 29th and coming through the field to take the lead and then finishing 6th?
    He's an idiot kidrock... Blinded by jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    I didnt say it was his fault, just said he ran him over, which he did.
    To most racing people, the phrase "ran him over" indicates fault
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    He's an idiot kidrock... Blinded by jealousy
    And that's to bad, You know one thing if Bobby's in the house your sure to get your money's worth.

I became interested in the Pierce kid when he visited Wheatland last month. Last night, he made me a fan.

http://www.chrisbrownracing.com/team.html BUT NOW I saw the pics he didn't bring his own car
    Last edited by old fan; 05-29-2016 at 02:02 PM.

as far as ranking I think it all hog wash

Give credit where credit is due... He was the show in his win at Fals a couple weeks back in his victory and he was a show at wheatland in defeat... Can't deny that all eyes are on Pierce when he pulls in... Hey bobby???? Hears the torch!!