Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    "Gonna have to look at this real close and see what we can do to improve these wheels". Same thing happened to him at the Clash at the Mag last year.
    easy fix.......re-work the track before feature. One of the worst tracks as far as prep for a Crown Jewel. Shame on Lucas Oil Speedway!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    easy fix.......re-work the track before feature. One of the worst tracks as far as prep for a Crown Jewel. Shame on Lucas Oil Speedway!
    Do you realize how much rain has fallen in that part of the country??? WE are lucky enough that they made even the effort to get it in. So many promoters would've just pulled the plug and said fuk it.

And the track tonight was better than it was Thursday night for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    Do you realize how much rain has fallen in that part of the country??? WE are lucky enough that they made even the effort to get it in. So many promoters would've just pulled the plug and said fuk it.

And the track tonight was better than it was Thursday night for sure.
    Perfect weather all day wasn't it? You could see the track coming apart after the bmains. They shoulda re-worked it before the feature.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Perfect weather all day wasn't it? You could see the track coming apart after the bmains. They shoulda re-worked it before the feature.
    Yeah..... It was like the only day that was even close to perfect down over the last 4-5 days.

Hang onto that whine that you just pulled the cork out of until I cut the cheese

Everyone was dealt the same track.....chit happens. The dtwc at atomic in 06 was far worse than this. I'm sure they would be willing to hire a dirt working guru like yourself if you think you could produce a better surface.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Everyone was dealt the same track.....chit happens. The dtwc at atomic in 06 was far worse than this. I'm sure they would be willing to hire a dirt working guru like yourself if you think you could produce a better surface.
    Did I say anywhere I could do it better? I believe a track with Forrest's money behind them should be able to do a better job. They didn't even attempt to make it better!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    Getting results from dirt on dirt.... Which is by far the best deal dollar for dollar
    How did that end up working out for you?

What was wrong, that was one of the most exciting race all weekend. The rest of the races were not all that great. The heat races for the most part were snoozers.
    Some of the best races I have ever seen was on a rough track. Yes i realize it tears up a lot crap and the drivers and owners don't like it especially how exspensive it is but, for the fans that was pretty good show. And what about the kid coming from the back and if not for flat more than likely would have won that race.
    Last edited by kidrock; 05-29-2016 at 08:10 AM.

I don't mind seeing some carnage every now and then, it is a nice change from boring one lane racetracks that we see way too often. I hate that it costs the teams so much wear and tear, but as a fan I like some drama. That was a race for the ages.

video up on DoD.......the way the track was, anyone of six could have won it. The bad thing is the damage done to the race cars may not show up till the next race.

Did I say anywhere I could do it better? I believe a track with Forrest's money behind them should be able to do a better job. They didn't even attempt to make it better!
    what do want a blackslick pos track thursdays track was rougher

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    What was wrong, that was one of the most exciting race all weekend. The rest of the races were not all that great. The heat races for the most part were snoozers. Some of the best races I have ever seen was on a rough track. Yes i realize it tears up a lot crap and the drivers and owners don't like it especially how exspensive it is but, for the fans that was pretty good show. And what about the kid coming from the back and if not for flat more than likely would have won that race.
    and bobby didn't slam noone

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    and bobby didn't slam noone

Well I'm not sure who noone is but, Bobby and the rest the drivers put on a heck of a race for the fans, race of the year so far.

It sounds like from the Chris Brown interview, they did rework the track before the feature. So there ya go....sounds like they should've left it it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Well I'm not sure who noone is but, Bobby and the rest the drivers put on a heck of a race for the fans, race of the year so far.
    wait I thought that only happens at FALS lmao

wait I thought that only happens at FALS lmao
    If you didn't notice that's why I put so far because, the race at Fals hasnt happened yet.

what about the race a couple weeks ago hmmmm you forget about that one and I thought every race at fals is race o the year lol

what about the race a couple weeks ago hmmmm you forget about that one and I thought every race at fals is race o the year lol
    Lity, don't know why your so jealous of fals but, probably in your best intreset in letting it go or it's going to eat you alive lol!!

Yes that race and I believe it was last weekend was a pretty good race in it's own right and that was just with the local guys who are pretty good wouldn't you say.

that's all I have to say because we need to stay on topic.