Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

I agree made what was a crappy weekend for this ole man to one to remember

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    Give credit where credit is due... He was the show in his win at Fals a couple weeks back in his victory and he was a show at wheatland in defeat... Can't deny that all eyes are on Pierce when he pulls in... Hey bobby???? Hears the torch!!
    You still carrying his Helmit bag to the race track.

hey the kid is good what he11 were you doing at 19 yrs of age

Working full time and had a lawn care service on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    A25rjr's boy didnt win so hes all red a$$ed and has to blame it on something
    Not even close to the truth! I was glad to see Jimmy win. Theres too much luck involved when racing on a rough track. It was a great race though!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Not even close to the truth! I was glad to see Jimmy win. Theres too much luck involved when racing on a rough track. It was a great race though!
    Its funny you would never admit to it any ways. Always bitch about somthing. If track was so bad pierce didnt have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Its funny you would never admit to it any ways. Always bitch about somthing. If track was so bad pierce didnt have a problem.
    He only had a flat tire while leading, probly caused by the track conditions!

That track has the most financial backing of any. No excuse for a track that rough with that good of weather for 24 hrs. I wanna see 4 tires on the ground, not 2! Lucas Oil has a series for that called, Lucas Oil Offroad racing!

Better yet, take a poll of the drivers opinions. I bet they say the same!

I think Jimmy said it best......"it was treacherous!"
    Last edited by a25rjr; 05-29-2016 at 03:08 PM.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

He only had a flat tire while leading, probly caused by the track conditions!

That track has the most financial backing of any. No excuse for a track that rough with that good of weather for 24 hrs. I wanna see 4 tires on the ground, not 2! Lucas Oil has a series for that called, Lucas Oil Offroad racing!

Better yet, take a poll of the drivers opinions. I bet they say the same!
    yes and most of them said it was pretty rough but, it was probably good for the fans and yes it was.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    You still carrying his Helmit bag to the race track.
    If he keeps putting on shows like that he will have someone carrying his helmet bag every week lol

He only had a flat tire while leading, probly caused by the track conditions!That track has the most financial backing of any. No excuse for a track that rough with that good of weather for 24 hrs. I wanna see 4 tires on the ground, not 2! Lucas Oil has a series for that called, Lucas Oil Offroad racing!Better yet, take a poll of the drivers opinions. I bet they say the same!I think Jimmy said it best......"it was treacherous!"
    its called a dirt track some times its rough sometimes its not

I'm sure the rain all week had nothing to do with the track being rough underneath that 4-6 inch crust. Or the 2300Lb cars going from over 100mph, slamming on the brakes, digging their splitters into the corners also had nothing to do with that. They have an insane amount of equipment at that place and if it isn't new, its purpose built for its application. They spent quite some time trying to work the rough spots out right where the cars rotate about the 1/3 mark into the corners before the a feature.
    But in all honesty, the roughness added to the chess game going on amongst the drivers and you saw how they all handled it. You knew there was no way landers and davenport were going to make the whole race in one piece, while Owens and bloomer were picking and choosing when to push it in the rough. Meanwhile pierce was probably the only car that didn't have to run the very top and still be fast.
    . My only complaint the whole time was those last 4 cars, they're already lapped, or laps down, and every caution, 3-4 of them go to the pits for work get their 2 courtesy laps then make no improvements and get lapped again shortly after.
    First 100 lapper I've ever been to, and best late model race I've ever seen live.

I'm not really a fan of pierce, IF there was not a flat.....he wins that race.

The kid can flat drive, I don't care what anyone says.

In my opinion that was just as good as a win but without the pay...I mean really....to come from the last row like that with that field is very impressive...like him or not... When you talk about races of the year... Bobbys name seems to always be in the mix...

About Peirce he can drive when he keeps the car under him most times he gets out of control. About him being in the race of the year well that's not true at all the last 2 race of the years was pdc an he was not there last year an didn't make it the year before that.

He's been in several of the dod end of the year top 5 races of the year the last couple years....been a long time since I've seen him "out of control" but for the people that don't watch him weekly I guess that's all they remember...he ruffed Schmitt up at Fals...that was about 50 or 60 races ago....and you'd probably have to go back another 50 races or so to find another instance...the kid gets better race after race and lap after lap...showed patients and maturity like a true champion
    Last edited by pierceFAN; 05-29-2016 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tb1545 View Post
    I'm sure the rain all week had nothing to do with the track being rough underneath that 4-6 inch crust. Or the 2300Lb cars going from over 100mph, slamming on the brakes, digging their splitters into the corners also had nothing to do with that. They have an insane amount of equipment at that place and if it isn't new, its purpose built for its application. They spent quite some time trying to work the rough spots out right where the cars rotate about the 1/3 mark into the corners before the a feature.
    But in all honesty, the roughness added to the chess game going on amongst the drivers and you saw how they all handled it. You knew there was no way landers and davenport were going to make the whole race in one piece, while Owens and bloomer were picking and choosing when to push it in the rough. Meanwhile pierce was probably the only car that didn't have to run the very top and still be fast.
    . My only complaint the whole time was those last 4 cars, they're already lapped, or laps down, and every caution, 3-4 of them go to the pits for work get their 2 courtesy laps then make no improvements and get lapped again shortly after.
    First 100 lapper I've ever been to, and best late model race I've ever seen live.
    My bad if they re-worked the track. One of the announcers said the safety crew inspected the track and it was good to go. Lucas tv didn't show any work that was done to the track. Kudos to them for trying.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I'm no 32 fan but after the LaSalle drive and this weekend the kid don't disappoint

Quote Originally Posted by J20in1st View Post
    I'm no 32 fan but after the LaSalle drive and this weekend the kid don't disappoint
    You can toss that Fals race a couple weeks ago too..at a track where he usually gets boo'd he had them cheering and on thier feet

Don't see Pierce often. Had written him off after his performance the first two nights and a lackluster run in Saturday's B main. Fully expected them to take the $2500 non qualifier money and call it done. We sat low in corner 4, he was going for it from the word go. Without his run more would be raving about the run of Stovall. If he would have won, which he was so close to, it would have been legendary. Still is to some degree to people that saw it first hand. From our viewing point he was as fast and consistent on an inconsistent racing surface as anyone on the track.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    http://www.chrisbrownracing.com/team.html BUT NOW I saw the pics he didn't bring his own car
    He brought the same car that he has been running. Him and Gavin Landers are teammates this year.