Default Will 17m win another one at his track

smelling like supper time aka home cooking

Yeah good Home cooking he finished 3rd man he is smoking so that make him have about 2 or 3 wins in about the last 12 times he has raced here so you have made a good point👍👍

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by hustler t4 View Post
    This is Dale McDowell we are talking about. Not some back marker. Guy can run with the best of them anywhere. Especially at a regional show at a track he owns. Hardly home cooking, if he was fill in the blank guy that really sucks, and miracously runs well there, then ok.

But it's Dale Freakin McDowell.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Didn't know he was still racing!! Never see his name on any of the Lucas or Woo shows.

There's a lot of racing that goes on outside of those two series.

Where was his name at the woo show at duck river.🏁

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Didn't know he was still racing!! Never see his name on any of the Lucas or Woo shows.
    wow that's a smart post

McDowell runs at shows he promotes at Boyds, and no one has suggested he is getting any breaks. Ray Cook doesn't run at races he promotes - i admire that. Sometimes wish he would.

Quote Originally Posted by hustler t4 View Post
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    victim

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    He only runs a partial schedule. I know he has run at least one show of each at least this year. Not positive exactly, and I'm not looking back through. But he is still a tough cookie.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

The ? was will the 17m win another one at Boyds. Prolly not but maybe, he doesn't win a lot at Boyd's but is a threat to win anywhere him and his brother Shane unload the 17m.

Quote Originally Posted by gorj View Post
    The ? was will the 17m win another one at Boyds. Prolly not but maybe, he doesn't win a lot at Boyd's but is a threat to win anywhere him and his brother Shane unload the 17m.
    Most of us are responding to the statement under the question. Which is the same thing you hear a lot, Boyd's-McDowell, Moran-Muskinghum, Gundakers-Tri-City?, Rayburn-PRP, possibly a Kosiski at I-80, and on and on.

Unless they blatantly outright are showing favoritism, then this is just nonsense butthurt talk.

we had a t4 race at cleveland at one time but he wasnt (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). just got in the way of the fast cars. are you related