Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Tim Dohm hits $10,000 Jackpot at Tyler County Speedway WOO Late Model Series race.

Tim Dohm hits $10,000 Jackpot at Tyler County Speedway World Of Outlaws Late Model Series race.
    -
    STARTING LINE UP
    Row 01: F. Heckenast Jr. - T. Dohm
    Row 02: C. Ferguson - C. Junghans
    Row 03: S. Casebolt - C. Frank
    Row 04: B. Overton - J. Richards
    Row 05: D. Moran - R. Scott
    Row 06: E. Carrier Jr. - M. Bagley
    Row 07: J. Coulter - S. Clanton
    Row 08: T. Erb - E. Wells
    Row 09: B. Moyer Jr. - M. Benedum
    Row 10: K. Thomas - B. Shirley
    Row 11: Z. Dohm - T. Senic
    Row 12: R. Eckert - A. Hubbard
    -
    FEATURE RESULTS
    01. Tim Dohm
    02. Shane Clanton
    03. Morgan Bagley
    04. Devin Moran
    05. Chub Frank
    06. Steve Casebolt
    07. Eddie Carrier Jr.
    08. Josh Richards
    09. Frank Heckenast Jr.
    10. Rick Eckert.
    11. Chase Junghans
    12. Austin Hubbard
    13. Brandon Overton
    14. Billy Moyer Jr.
    15. Brian Shirley
    16. Mike Benedum
    17. Tyler Erb
    18. Eric Wells
    19. Kyle Thomas
    20. Joey Coulter
    21. Robbie Scott
    22. Chris Ferguson
    23. Zack Dohm
    24. Tim Senic
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 5 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

That's great. I went to East Bay in 2008 and saw Tim go out of his way to engage fans. He seemed like a genuine, down to earth, nice guy and I've never forgotten it. I've been a fan of his since that Speedweeks.

Great job Tim Dohm, also great run for my buddy Derek Doll on Saturday.
    Last edited by Pennsboro23; 05-30-2016 at 11:30 AM.

Glad to see popeye win one ............he is good people.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Refreshing to have a non touring regional guy score a win against the big dogs.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Refreshing to have a non touring regional guy score a win against the big dogs.
    Taken away by tire testing in 3.....2......1.....

Yeah, now we're pretty skeptical of an outsider winning. We'll have a wait a bit to judge the achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by xray View Post
    Taken away by tire testing in 3.....2......1.....
    Plenty of regional racers have won WoO races and passed tire tests. Dan Stone, Dale Hollidge, Gregg Satterlee, and Billy Ogle come to mind, and that's just in the last couple years. It's really likely Miliken just got caught cheating. Sorry.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Plenty of regional racers have won WoO races and passed tire tests. Dan Stone, Dale Hollidge, Gregg Satterlee, and Billy Ogle come to mind, and that's just in the last couple years. It's really likely Miliken just got caught cheating. Sorry.
    I guess we will know for sure after the lucas event in Fayetteville..........if he puts it on them again and is legal, well?????

Not sure what that would mean I guess?.............

The whole sucky part is that he has no avenue to appeal the woo deal even if he wanted too......Seems like I read in the dod article ( or one of the articles written on it)where it said it was very close but didn't meet exact benchmarks.......maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.

Congrats to Tim Dohm for sure! I think the fans were treated pretty "dirty" though! Yes,I was there(and have been many times)but I will not go back until I see some clay put on there!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I guess we will know for sure after the lucas event in Fayetteville..........if he puts it on them again and is legal, well?????

Not sure what that would mean I guess?.............

The whole sucky part is that he has no avenue to appeal the woo deal even if he wanted too......Seems like I read in the dod article ( or one of the articles written on it)where it said it was very close but didn't meet exact benchmarks.......maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.
    I doubt he will get caught at the LOLMDS race. If he treated his tires, which the lab seems to have determined then he isn't likely to do it again now that he has been caught. I consider it even less likely that he will be in a position to have his tires tested again anytime soon (at least with a National series).

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Draggin View Post
    Congrats to Tim Dohm for sure! I think the fans were treated pretty "dirty" though! Yes,I was there(and have been many times)but I will not go back until I see some clay put on there!!
    Complaining because a dirt track is dirty. Really?

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Complaining because a dirt track is dirty. Really?
    I agree with you. Never quite understood going to a dirt race and then complaining about getting dirty. Go watch a nascar race then..

Yeah,really Gearhead. Did the truth hurt you or are you missing some grease in gearhead? Just wondering if you went Pennsboro? I see why you guys have so many posts on here,just lurking to spew out your idiotic advice! Nascar? you guys are ---- ----- !

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    I doubt he will get caught at the LOLMDS race. If he treated his tires, which the lab seems to have determined then he isn't likely to do it again now that he has been caught. I consider it even less likely that he will be in a position to have his tires tested again anytime soon (at least with a National series).

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    You haven't seen Willie race a whole lot have you?.............Im hardly a wild child disciple,but I would consider a friendly wager with you that he will finish ahead of anybody you got at Fayetteville not named bloomquist or Davenport at the Lucas race.

He's pretty good , and he is in real nice stuff.............with a couple really good racing minds in his camp........think what you want about him, don't let a single lab result that can't be appealed lull you into thinking he can't get it done in boom city.

Maybe he cheated all the way in the woo deal, i just don't think so...........or at the very least, don't think cheated tires were responsible for his win.

Lab says he did cheat, labs are never wrong..........he can't appeal.......that's what we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You haven't seen Willie race a whole lot have you?.............Im hardly a wild child disciple,but I would consider a friendly wager with you that he will finish ahead of anybody you got at Fayetteville not named bloomquist or Davenport at the Lucas race.

He's pretty good , and he is in real nice stuff.............with a couple really good racing minds in his camp........think what you want about him, don't let a single lab result that can't be appealed lull you into thinking he can't get it done in boom city.

Maybe he cheated all the way in the woo deal, i just don't think so...........or at the very least, don't think cheated tires were responsible for his win.

Lab says he did cheat, labs are never wrong..........he can't appeal.......that's what we have.
    Beyond DoD videos I've never seen him run (unless he was at the World Finals last season, but I didn't notice). I do keep track of all of the results from the NC area tracks though and see him at the top of the charts frequently.

I'm not much of a betting man, but I would be surprised if he finishes top three in the LOLMDS race. Either way if he does I'm sure it will be with legal tires, he won't do the same thing twice I'm sure.

As far as labs being wrong, I guess its possible. The article said they tested it several times, and keep in mind this is (I believe) the lab that does testing for a lot of series (Renegades of Dirt, all the way to WoO LM). They know what they are doing, and I doubt they got it wrong. I highly doubt it.

I think the appeal process is one of the very few benefits awarded to those drivers who are UMP members.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Beyond DoD videos I've never seen him run (unless he was at the World Finals last season, but I didn't notice). I do keep track of all of the results from the NC area tracks though and see him at the top of the charts frequently.

I'm not much of a betting man, but I would be surprised if he finishes top three in the LOLMDS race. Either way if he does I'm sure it will be with legal tires, he won't do the same thing twice I'm sure.

As far as labs being wrong, I guess its possible. The article said they tested it several times, and keep in mind this is (I believe) the lab that does testing for a lot of series (Renegades of Dirt, all the way to WoO LM). They know what they are doing, and I doubt they got it wrong. I highly doubt it.

I think the appeal process is one of the very few benefits awarded to those drivers who are UMP members.

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    You may be right about the lab probably not getting it wrong, but I think this was the same lab used that said Scott Autrey was wrong at the Carolina crown event.......

Turns out , the lab was wrong..........and how did Scott find that out? I believe he appealed the initial findings.

Again, somebody smarter may have more , but that's what my old memory can recall.

Ha, and very few benefits...........I see what you did there........nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Draggin View Post
    Yeah,really Gearhead. Did the truth hurt you or are you missing some grease in gearhead? Just wondering if you went Pennsboro? I see why you guys have so many posts on here,just lurking to spew out your idiotic advice! Nascar? you guys are ---- ----- !
    Yes, I'm there almost every weekend. Camped all weekend as a matter of fact.

Beyond DoD videos I've never seen him run (unless he was at the World Finals last season, but I didn't notice). I do keep track of all of the results from the NC area tracks though and see him at the top of the charts frequently. I'm not much of a betting man, but I would be surprised if he finishes top three in the LOLMDS race. Either way if he does I'm sure it will be with legal tires, he won't do the same thing twice I'm sure. As far as labs being wrong, I guess its possible. The article said they tested it several times, and keep in mind this is (I believe) the lab that does testing for a lot of series (Renegades of Dirt, all the way to WoO LM). They know what they are doing, and I doubt they got it wrong. I highly doubt it. I think the appeal process is one of the very few benefits awarded to those drivers who are UMP members.Thanks,Jeff.
    The biggest and most important benefit of a UMP member is a large participant accident insurance policy that is above what the track carrys.