Default First Trip to Florence Speedway

We are thinking about driving up for the Ralph Latham Memorial. Where is the best section to watch the race? Suggestions? All of your help is greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by kdfor3 View Post
    We are thinking about driving up for the Ralph Latham Memorial. Where is the best section to watch the race? Suggestions? All of your help is greatly appreciated.
    Florence speedway is the most fan friendly seating of any track. You can see everything everywhere. There isn't a bad seat in the place. I personally like the backstretch the most because you can see the finish line clearly since there is always a high chance of a side by side finish for the win. But you can't go wrong with any seat

center of backstretch, high as possible. enjoy, and see you there.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Get there early so you can tour the DLM HOF. It's awesome.

i like the view from the front stretch myself. I like to sit in section D-F but there isn't a bad seat in the house just personal preference. It will be packed house so if you do go GA get there early but you can order reserved on their website. Make sure you get nacho supreme as well. They are killer and well worth their price. See ya Saturday

Nothing in the infield to block your view. Anywhere is good place to watch a race @ Florence. Parking is stressful at the big shows, Got a couple of bottle necks. Stick around and watch the rest of the show and leave later you'll have no problems..