Default Dirt on Dirt info

Maybe a dumb question for those that know, if I pay the 80 bucks for a year, does this include the live events that they cover? Thanks in advance

Nah, PPVs are separate.

Unless something has changed the subscription does not include all live events. You still are required to pay for the live video but members receive a small discount for each pay-per-view. Hopefully someone will provide confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by speedychris View Post
    Unless something has changed the subscription does not include all live events. You still are required to pay for the live video but members receive a small discount for each pay-per-view. Hopefully someone will provide confirmation.
    You are correct.

If anyone is on the fence about getting a subscription , I highly suggest you do so. If your a dirt late model junkie it's a MUST have.
    Race Updates on Twitter- @ChristianDundee

Quote Originally Posted by dirt junkie View Post
    Maybe a dumb question for those that know, if I pay the 80 bucks for a year, does this include the live events that they cover? Thanks in advance
    Just the Summer National hell tour alone is worth the price of admission 28 nights of racing in like 31 32 days if there is no rainouts. then you add in all the other races through out the year plus all the articles plus now late model live, you cant go wrong.

and the right on time info plus late model live is great plus highland and intervals from who knows where

Definitely worth the price. It does concern my wife that the price keeps going up. Just being able to watch the features from the night before is my Sunday morning routine.

And for every little small increase they have added more and more content. And it is such a small subscription rate for what you do get.

Thanks guys. Paid for a full year and just finished up tonight's late model live. Been wanting to for a while, glad I finally pulled the trigger.

It's the best thing easily to happen to Dirt Late Model racing in last 10 years. They do a great job!!

Thanks guys. Paid for a full year and just finished up tonight's late model live. Been wanting to for a while, glad I finally pulled the trigger.
    You're not going to regret it. A while back the guys on here convinced me to get one and I'm glad they did. If you're a hardcore fan you can't put a price on it.

I bought it last year, best $80.00 I've spent in awhile. The Racewire is pretty cool too.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.