Thread: Jordan Yaggy

Default Jordan Yaggy

Watching the highlights from the MLRA last night. It is GREAT to see Yaggy running up front in a competitive series like the MLRA. I think this further compounds the usefulness of running one of the National Series for a year or two, he learned a lot and whether or not he ever comes back to the National scene he is a better driver regardless. I hope to see him pick up a Regional win or two this season!

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    Watching the highlights from the MLRA last night. It is GREAT to see Yaggy running up front in a competitive series like the MLRA. I think this further compounds the usefulness of running one of the National Series for a year or two, he learned a lot and whether or not he ever comes back to the National scene he is a better driver regardless. I hope to see him pick up a Regional win or two this season!
    I agree completely.......

I almost posted this thread myself. I figured since I always rip on him for being the slow moving chicane that he deserved some props for a good night. He does seem to be running better this year. I guess that new XR1 just suits his style.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    I almost posted this thread myself. I figured since I always rip on him for being the slow moving chicane that he deserved some props for a good night. He does seem to be running better this year. I guess that new XR1 just suits his style.
    Yes, great to see Jordan be competitive. Those guys need a few good runs and they have a start to that now. If he can continue with solid runs he will be back with the Outlaws. I think that is their plan, get Jordan up to speed and go back to the WoOs. He has the equipment and the sponsor to make that happen. I talked to Arnie Ranta at Fayetteville NC last month at the WoO race and he would like nothing better then have Jordan back running with those guys.

I dont know that much about Jordan but why not run a smaller series first to get a taste of what could happen on a bigger series? You know tread water before you get in the deep end

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I dont know that much about Jordan but why not run a smaller series first to get a taste of what could happen on a bigger series? You know tread water before you get in the deep end
    Great idea! It's too bad you weren't there to guide him a few years ago so you could tell him that. Maybe they should hire you for guidance reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    He did. Ran the CBC series. Saw him race a few times. Him and Junghans had potential. Was shocked they went to WoO. Outside of Junghans one WoO win. Both of them have basically gotten chewed up and spit out.

Running a national series for even a year, as hard as it is to get beat up like that every week for the whole year, is worth its weight in gold if you can afford to do it. When you go back to a series like MLRA or CBC things start happening in slow motion and usually the team has much more success. If you and your team are strong and can afford the downs of that year on tour it's a huge benefit and I don't discourage that at all. Good on them