Default clutch will not bleed

I have changed the line and I have been threw 3 or master cylinders this season alone I been getting about 2 weekends out of them. I have used dot 3 and dot 4. I have took trans apart and checked slave cylinder or plunger. And I about ready to give up over it. Clutch pulled really good when u can get a pedal I don't over use it and I always winch in and out of the trailer. I don't belive the problem has anything to do with the transmission it's self it just don't seem to be getting pressure to the line. Like it just won't bleed I have had 2 Tilton 3/4s a Tilton 7/8 a wildwood 3/4 and now a us break the race shop can't keep them in stock for me fast enough in don't even really know if that is even the problem I just keep changing them bleed for 2 or 3 days and I can get a pedal..... what am I missing here... thanks in advance

so are you saying you've never got it to bleed ? or you get it bled and then it returns to a soft pedal after some use?

Does the line have a loop above the master cylinder? That's kind of what it sounds like. If that is the case, it's creating an air pocket that won't go away
    Bill W. and Dr. Bob......who could have known.

agree with confused? - there are a royal b!tch to bleed anyway. I typically use two different lines with the break being just as it goes through the side of the firewall and down. Then I bleed it at this point and at the trans

Try reverse bleeding also try pushing pedal down slowly crack bleeder and close it before pedal stops.

Quote Originally Posted by robbie124 View Post
    I have changed the line and I have been threw 3 or master cylinders this season alone I been getting about 2 weekends out of them. I have used dot 3 and dot 4. I have took trans apart and checked slave cylinder or plunger. And I about ready to give up over it. Clutch pulled really good when u can get a pedal I don't over use it and I always winch in and out of the trailer. I don't belive the problem has anything to do with the transmission it's self it just don't seem to be getting pressure to the line. Like it just won't bleed I have had 2 Tilton 3/4s a Tilton 7/8 a wildwood 3/4 and now a us break the race shop can't keep them in stock for me fast enough in don't even really know if that is even the problem I just keep changing them bleed for 2 or 3 days and I can get a pedal..... what am I missing here... thanks in advance
    have some hold the clutch peddle down,, use a vacuum bleeder at the trans and pull the fluid threw , when you get a pretty good flow of fluid close the bleeder,, pump peddle a couple of tmes with bleeder closed , you should be good to go