Default RaceCeiver volume

I am having trouble hearing my RaceCeiver and not the only one. It's just a muffled mess. Does anyone know how to increase the volume? And what's the best ear piece to use. Or is there an ear piece that plugs in and has a an option to increase the max volume? Thanks for any help
    Last edited by Towers21; 06-05-2016 at 07:08 PM.

A friend of mine swears by his custom fitted earpieces. Says that they make all the difference in audio quality and comfort. Not cheap, but worth it he says.

Quote Originally Posted by RacerX10 View Post
    A friend of mine swears by his custom fitted earpieces. Says that they make all the difference in audio quality and comfort. Not cheap, but worth it he says.
    What RacerX10 said. I have the molded ear buds from Racing radios I believe and they are great. They cut out most of the background noise. There is a volume control on the raceceiver too. It's a little bit of a pain in the butt on mine to adjust but it does adjust. John 1*
    "Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
    — Heraclitus

http://www.earfuze.com/ These are durable, affordable, and work great.

I've had several types over the year, from cheap radio shack one to $140 racing radios and had issues with all, best one for the money and had for 2 years now are the ones speedway motors sells that you mix and form to your ears.

We have a local shop that deals with hearing aids and other implants. They will make a mold of your ear canals and use that to make a custom set of head phones. 30 decibel hearing protection that won't fall out in your helmet.

I used the earfuze and liked them. Also don't have the volume at max on the raceiver. Go one volume level below max.

racing electronics custom molds. i think theyre around 120 at pri but i race with my raceiver volume on low

ebay plugfones best $20 spent on ear peice

fit ear made molds there at a lot of motorcycle rallies after i had them made I have my raceciver turned down as low as it goes here them clear and loud.

use your ear buds from your I phone