Default Eldora official entry list for the Dream?

Every year they release the official entry list for the Dream and World 100, starting a couple of weeks in advance. Nothing this year so far and we are 3 days away from the race. Anyone know why they aren't doing that this year?

nevermind. I see they have 52 entries under the "Entry Form" tab. They used to have a dedicated link

Quote Originally Posted by dirtwriter View Post
    nevermind. I see they have 52 entries under the "Entry Form" tab. They used to have a dedicated link
    That list is new today, it hasn't been online at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Trax53 View Post
    ONLY fifty two??
    How many were on the list a few days before the last Dream? Seems quite low to us. Hope for many more.

Quote Originally Posted by champion24 View Post
    How many were on the list a few days before the last Dream? Seems quite low to us. Hope for many more.
    Guys. There is another thread that has all drivers confirmed via entry, social media, website, etc. Currently in the 70's as of now.

That list on their website says it's only including those who submitted before the early-entry deadline. That list on here will eventually start matching over the next day or two.

There will be 80-100 cars there this weekend.

57 are listed on DOD's coverage of odds to win it and you figure their are some they don't bother rating. I would think heavier purse would give it a better count but you never know.

Am I crazy or did Brian Birkhofer disappear off of that DOD odds list? Swear I saw him on there around Noon.

Quote Originally Posted by LATE MODEL PA FAN View Post
    Am I crazy or did Brian Birkhofer disappear off of that DOD odds list? Swear I saw him on there around Noon.
    Probably because he's not gonna be there.

That's what I figured. Saw that article earlier this year that he would possibly be running a few big shows. Just didn't know if I was the only one who saw him on that list earlier.