Default Watch LIVE Dream coverage at DirtonDirt.com!

Don't miss our live video coverage from Eldora Speedway June 9-11!

Can't make the trip to Rossburg, Ohio, for the 22nd annual Dirt Late Model Dream? For the third consecutive year, DirtonDirt.com has teamed up with the legendary Eldora Speedway to bring Dirt Late Model racing's richest weekend right into your home, with live pay-per-view coverage of every lap from all three nights of racing action.

The Dream weekend gets started Thursday with two complete racing programs headlined by a pair of 25-lap, $5,000-to-win preliminary features, continues Friday with two more complete racing programs headlined by two 25-lap, $10,000-to-win prelims and concludes Saturday with six heat races, consolation races and the 100-lap, $100,000-to-win Dirt Late Model Dream main event.

With multiple announcers calling the action, each broadcast will feature several cameras, instant replays, live scoring, driver interviews, roving reports, chatroom and more.

Order your pay-per-view packages here: http://bit.ly/1Uaep9M or follow this link for more information: http://bit.ly/1Y4DEvF.

I'm going but would definitely recommend this ppv for those that can't go. Have ordered several dirt on dirt ppvs and they have been well done.

Who will be calling the race? Jarrett and Shelton?

Got each night of the dream ppv last year an it was awesome for sitting in your living room well worth the money if you can't make the trip for whatever reason..

if I get all 3 nights and can't watch sat night will it be archived to watch later????
    Last edited by MEE; 06-08-2016 at 07:45 PM.

I am thinking about getting the pay per view of the Dream 100. I am not a member of Dirt on Dirt
    and it says there is a discount for members. It doesn`t say how much the discount is in the FAQ
    or anywhere else on the site. Can a member tell me how much the discount is? Trying to decide
    if it is worth it to become a member. Thank You in advance for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by warrior18 View Post
    I am thinking about getting the pay per view of the Dream 100. I am not a member of Dirt on Dirt
    and it says there is a discount for members. It doesn`t say how much the discount is in the FAQ
    or anywhere else on the site. Can a member tell me how much the discount is? Trying to decide
    if it is worth it to become a member. Thank You in advance for the information.
    Not all the races have a member discount, both Eldora races among them. The tracks for the most part set the prices for PPV.

For the races that do have a member discount it applies to those multi day races like I-80, Cedar Lake, Lernerville.

For example if you are a member and you want to watch all 3 days of the USA Nationals. The price would be 59.99 if you buy 3 day package. If you buy each night individually it would run in around 77.00, member or not.

warrior18 it is well worth it without the discount esp right now with summer nats just right around the corner

Are there A-mains all 3 nights

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Are there A-mains all 3 nights
    Yes, there are 2 $5k to win A-mains Thursday, 2 $10k to win A-Mains Friday, and the $100k Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan21mid View Post
    Yes, there are 2 $5k to win A-mains Thursday, 2 $10k to win A-Mains Friday, and the $100k Saturday.
    Ok Thanks Ryan21 much appreciated. Think I will do the Thursday Friday and I watch Saturday replay on DoD

just got this on my E-mail:
    LIVE VIDEO: Dirt Late Model Dream
    The Dirt Late Model Dream will once again be streamed LIVE on the internet via the Eldora PPV website! Watch all 3 nights - every single lap - from your computer, tablet or phone!

* Instant Replays * On-Screen Lineups & Scoring * Roaming Reports *
    * 10 Camera Angles * 4 All-Star Announcers *
    Thursday: $19.95 * Friday: $23.95 * Saturday: $39.95

Each nightly purchase also grants buyer access to the on-demand video file for a period of one year. The file is uploaded within a couple days of each race.
    "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."

"You rarely get positive results from people who do nothing but complain".

Is DoD the same coverage as Eldora's PPV? (same prices...)
    Just curious, I will be in the grandstands.
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.

Quote Originally Posted by RiffRaf67 View Post
    Is DoD the same coverage as Eldora's PPV? (same prices...)
    Just curious, I will be in the grandstands.
    The prices are the same and the PPV coverage was the same last year for the World. I assume it will be the same coverage on both for the Dream. I think the only differences are that with the Eldora coverage you get the archive of the race and with DoD you get the chat room...which is usually very cool.

You also get DoD's awesome customer service. I've never had any problems with the DoD streaming, but when someone has an issue (even when it is obvious it is the customer having the problem) Rigsby is all over it. He really goes the extra mile in that regard.

I've ordered quite a few dirt on dirt pay per views, including the Eldora coverage when I can't make it up there. It's not near as awesome as being there in person, but it's as close as you can get from your easy chair. I will be buying it this weekend and can agree with everyone else that it's worth the money and the staff does a great job trying to help people who are having issues. It's always run good for me both on a computer and my ipad.

As RIGSBY would say what we need is more quality late model racing