Default Dirt on Dirt ppv question

Can you use an iPhone or mini iPad to watch the dream via ppv? My laptop is old and isn't fast enough. Don't want to spend 40 bucks and not be able to watch it. I plan to hook iPhone or iPad to tv.Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    Can you use an iPhone or mini iPad to watch the dream via ppv? My laptop is old and isn't fast enough. Don't want to spend 40 bucks and not be able to watch it. I plan to hook iPhone or iPad to tv.Thanks
    I use my iPhone 5s to stream through AppleTV. The picture quality is better than doing it by tablet or computer(IMO).

So I can use my iPhone 5s to hook up to tv and it should work?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    So I can use my iPhone 5s to hook up to tv and it should work?
    Yeah absolutely. As long as you have Apple TV.

Turn on the AppleTv. Start the PPV on your phone. Then use the air play option on your phone. Boom!!

PS. Make sure your phone stays plugged into the charger.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    Yeah absolutely. As long as you have Apple TV.Turn on the AppleTv. Start the PPV on your phone. Then use the air play option on your phone. Boom!!PS. Make sure your phone stays plugged into the charger.
    I do not have apple tv

What time does racing start?

Will they put the replay of the entire ppv on DoD?

No, they do not. They edit the video and you don't even get to see all of the a main in the late models but, you get to see a good portion of it. you don't get to see none of the other classes either so, if you want to see it all get the ppv.

Bought the ppv. Was going to watch parts again. Thought they put it up a day or so later, but couldn't find it. Thanks for the info!

The Dream and the World PPVs aren't available in the archives. They weren't in years past and I doubt they will be available this year. If you purchased the PPV through Eldora they are available though. To the best of my knowledge every other DoD PPV is available in their entirety in the archives...not just the highlights, but the entire show.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    The Dream and the World PPVs aren't available in the archives. They weren't in years past and I doubt they will be available this year. If you purchased the PPV through Eldora they are available though. To the best of my knowledge every other DoD PPV is available in their entirety in the archives...not just the highlights, but the entire show.
    Your right my mistake, it's the next day they edit the video and you don't get to see the whole race because, I watched the ppv for the show me and the next morning I wanted to watch it again and didn't see the whole race but, once the archive it they do show the whole race.