Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tragic!!!

We need TRUMP more than ever!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    We need TRUMP more than ever!!!!!
    No we don't. He's doing is role just fine...... Enough is enough trump!

It's nice to have a good leader but this nation is being duped into thinking one man needs to make all of it's laws and decisions, aka Obummer.

Political correctness killed these people. Plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    No we don't. He's doing is role just fine...... Enough is enough trump!
    You need some more sand to bury your head in?

We do need more than Trump in office... we also need people in Congress and the Senate that are in the same thinking as Trump. All hes doing is making our country safe from outsiders.

My heart goes out to the victims familes

We need to find a way to deal with the people that live right here in the country.. Look at all the killings we have had most of them are from people that are born right here in this country. This is not an easy thing to control but, I agree people coming in need to be vetted throughly before entering.

We don't need more gun laws we need the laws we have on the books now enforced. I'm not against a through back ground check but, that does not mean you are going to stop a person if they are hell bent on killing people but, at least its another barrier. And if you have nothing to worry about why would you care.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    We need to find a way to deal with the people that live right here in the country.. Look at all the killings we have had most of them are from people that are born right here in this country. This is not an easy thing to control but, I agree people coming in need to be vetted throughly before entering.

We don't need more gun laws we need the laws we have on the books now enforced. I'm not against a through back ground check but, that does not mean you are going to stop a person if they are hell bent on killing people but, at least its another barrier. And if you have nothing to worry about why would you care.
    Kid, this guy was on the FBI watch list.... I don't know why he dropped off, but it was obviously a mistake...

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    It's nice to have a good leader but this nation is being duped into thinking one man needs to make all of it's laws and decisions, aka Obummer.
    obummer is no leader

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Kid, this guy was on the FBI watch list.... I don't know why he dropped off, but it was obviously a mistake...
    Well from what I'm hearing he dropped off the list because they didn't feel he was a threat but, let's say he was on the list he still could have gotten guns if he wanted guns. All he had to do was go to a gun show. If these people want to kill they will find a way. Your not going to stop them. You can't watch them 24/7 365 days a year.

I also heard he was mentally unstable. Not sure if that is true but, it is what I heard.

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/calif.../02/id/598143/ and does the killer have to go to a gun s how no he can get the gun from someone that went that was not on a watch

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/calif.../02/id/598143/ and does the killer have to go to a gun s how no he can get the gun from someone that went that was not on a watch

Like I said enforce the laws you already have on the books.

No a killer does not have to go to a gun show but, he can and he can get guns at the show.

obummer is no leader
    Not what I meant. No he is made out to be one though by the medias.

why certainly we know that he is a empty suit an a enemy to the USA

why certainly we know that he is a empty suit an a enemy to the USA
    What a crock of crap. I mean really a enemy of the USA. You are so full of crap no wonder you have brown eyes. Yeah you might have been born with different color eyes but, their brown now.

yes a enemy wake he side with mulsims every chance he gets even puts them in office wake the he11 up

yes a enemy wake he side with mulsims every chance he gets even puts them in office wake the he11 up
    Ok I'm awake and guess what he's not the enemy of the USA. You need to get off the crack it's affecting your brain.

if you think so he certainly is not on my side and because he is a democrat or black but he stands for