Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Tragic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    Are military is still the best and will always be the best in the world!!! I don't know what your afraid of old fan. Besides, we can't go to war every time some mud hole country jerks our chain. By your comments and a few of your buddies, I have to ask if you hate our govt so bad, then why don't you move to Canada?
    yeah but it does no good with militaries hands tight behind their back

Just stating the facts jr! You and a few others complain about everything under the stars. If you don't like it pack up and move don't let the border hit you in the @ss! For someone that is very religious, I have never seen so much hate. Is that what God intended!?
    You wouldn't know anything about it, cause you're too scared to read it.....theres a thing called righteous anger!

So.....BYE!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Why build a wall when all they did all their life is crawl under fences?
    Another good post by plunks lol

Oh boy what would Trump do, he would probably blame it on Obama

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    You wouldn't know anything about it, cause you're too scared to read it.....theres a thing called righteous anger!

So.....BYE!
    Don't run off mad Jr!! I hear Canada is a great place. Little cold in the winter. Oh and assuming things will get you in trouble didn't your parents teach you that?

Don't run off mad Jr!! I hear Canada is a great place. Little cold in the winter. Oh and assuming things will get you in trouble didn't your parents teach you that?
    Whose mad? If you don't like Conservative America.....get gone! I don't assume but I do judge you by your posts! Let me guess.....your alter-ego does your posting for ya!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Whose mad? If you don't like Conservative America.....get gone! I don't assume but I do judge you by your posts! Let me guess.....your alter-ego does your posting for ya!
    Hey what about me, I want my one way ticket, not because I hate America but, I want to go to a island and live on the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Hey what about me, I want my one way ticket, not because I hate America but, I want to go to a island and live on the beach.
    Ok.....Ill pay half! Send the bill to my acct, Helen Waite!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

more like Helen Keller lol

Ok.....Ill pay half! Send the bill to my acct, Helen Waite!
    what I don't get the same deal as Mud Duck what a crock spoken like a true Republican lol
    sorry not going to hell

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Another good post by plunks lol

Oh boy what would Trump do, he would probably blame it on Obama
    As he should, Obama has blamed everything on Bush

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    I agree that's how it goes I guess. what comes around goes around.

I wonder what the outcome would've been if 103 people were CCW

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    As he should. If ol'man Bush would have made it a parking lot, instead of lining his pockets with his buddies oil money and deals, none of this would have happened.

OBAMA did what his daddy should' ve done yep you guess it pulled out

I'll give it a try, but I know you hard righties don't want to listen. So, I'll keep it simple. With Clinton, things will stay the same and not much will get done cause the Republican Congress doesn't want to do anything except fight social issues and defund everything else. With the Donald, he gets his feelings hurt by another country leader he will nuke them or want to go to war to get his revenge. If you really listen to him, he's not that stable and his skin is pretty thin!! Do you want someone like that with the finger on the button?? Plus, I might add do you want the country run on Twitter??
    First off, you don't know what I am whether it be left or right. If you say you do I promise you that you don't know what you're talking about. I believe you are a little short on that account anyway but defining me one way or the other would be huge, and irrefutable evidence.

Second, the same thing was said about Ronald Reagan in regards to the loose cannon, finger on the button stuff and he turned out to be considered by many as one of the best presidents of the 20th Century. That is not a defense of Trump but a simple fact.

If the influence peddling rapist enabler and defender becomes president the national debt will go to somewhere in the neighborhood of $25 TRILLION towards the end of her first term. We're very near the point of no return right now at $19 trillion and the influence peddling rapist enabler and defender refuses to even acknowledge the looming crisis and thus would do nothing to stem the tide that needs to be dealt with immediately and decisively. And, believe me, if a catastrophic economic, monetary and financial crisis the size of which is headed our way there will be hell to pay for a long time.

If the country gets hit with another large islamic terrorist attack on the scale of 9/11 the economy will badly tank and economic disaster will be upon us even quicker and I don't see the influence peddling rapist enabler and defender doing anything to stem the tide of radical islam, either.

I could sight all kinds of legitimate down side to a Trump presidency but they've all been well researched and documented.

The only thing in the world I would praise Trump for is that he says and does some things that completely infuriate and cause monumental consternation among people and groups that I love seeing infuriated and consterned (is that a word? LOL!). The Trumpster makes some folks heads to explode and I truly love that! LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    OBAMA did what his daddy should' ve done yep you guess it pulled out
    ....or his mama put it somewhere else!

Thanks to those two making a HUGE mistake, look what we got to deal with!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

That's what people are saying about you 2 old fan and 25 your parents really messed up here lol

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    First off, you don't know what I am whether it be left or right. If you say you do I promise you that you don't know what you're talking about. I believe you are a little short on that account anyway but defining me one way or the other would be huge, and irrefutable evidence.

Second, the same thing was said about Ronald Reagan in regards to the loose cannon, finger on the button stuff and he turned out to be considered by many as one of the best presidents of the 20th Century. That is not a defense of Trump but a simple fact.

If the influence peddling rapist enabler and defender becomes president the national debt will go to somewhere in the neighborhood of $25 TRILLION towards the end of her first term. We're very near the point of no return right now at $19 trillion and the influence peddling rapist enabler and defender refuses to even acknowledge the looming crisis and thus would do nothing to stem the tide that needs to be dealt with immediately and decisively. And, believe me, if a catastrophic economic, monetary and financial crisis the size of which is headed our way there will be hell to pay for a long time.

If the country gets hit with another large islamic terrorist attack on the scale of 9/11 the economy will badly tank and economic disaster will be upon us even quicker and I don't see the influence peddling rapist enabler and defender doing anything to stem the tide of radical islam, either.

I could sight all kinds of legitimate down side to a Trump presidency but they've all been well researched and documented.

The only thing in the world I would praise Trump for is that he says and does some things that completely infuriate and cause monumental consternation among people and groups that I love seeing infuriated and consterned (is that a word? LOL!). The Trumpster makes some folks heads to explode and I truly love that! LOL!!
    I honestly believe if Trump becomes President congress will stop him in his tracks because, of the people that really run the country. Trump will be no more then a puppet just like Bush and Obama have been. The Neo cons will see to it.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    As he should. If ol'man Bush would have made it a parking lot, instead of lining his pockets with his buddies oil money and deals, none of this would have happened.
    None have lined their pockets like the Clinton foundation has off foreign money, now that's a fact. They say they are all about women's rights and gay rights but they line their pockets with money from these countries that are killing gays and women on a daily basis.