FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 14, 2016

Dustin Strand Goes Worst to First for River Cities Checkers

Grand Forks, North Dakota (06/14/16) – The box score may have made Dustin Strand’s win at River Cities Speedway on Friday night look easy, but his fourth conquest of 2016 was anything but simple. A lap-1 flat forced the pilot of the RealTruck.com #71 Q&Z Plumbing & Heating/Millenium Late Model to come from the tail to take the checkered flag.

“That one definitely wasn’t easy, but it just makes the win that more satisfying,” said Strand with his signature grin. “I just made my mind up that I wasn’t going to let that first lap, flat tire keep us from being a contender to win the race. Thanks definitely goes out to my crew for getting me back on track so quick.”

Piloting his RealTruck.com #71 Super Late Model, Dustin Strand was one of 15-entries signed in at River Cities Speedway (Grand Forks, North Dakota) for a Weekly Racing Series Event. Improving three positions in his heat, Strand posted a 4th-place finish, earning him a front row starting spot for the feature alongside Steve Anderson. After suffering a flat tire early in the event, Dustin came from the tail of the field, storming to his fourth win of the season with Bill Mooney, Steffen Snare, Zach Naastad, and Brandon Fuller trailing him to the checkers.

The following night brought Strand to Jamestown Speedway (Jamestown, North Dakota) for the Northern Late Model Racing Association (NLRA) sanctioned event. In a strong field of 30-cars, Strand gained two spots in his heat, landing a runner-up finish behind Steffen Snare. Advancing three more spots in the feature, Dustin notched a 4th-place finish behind Zach Naastad, Cole Schill, and Shane Edginton with Ryan Corbett coming in 5th.

For more information from these events, please visit www.RiverCitiesSpeedway.com and www.NLRA.org .

The upcoming weekend, June 17-18, will take Dustin into battle in a pair of Northern Late Model Racing Association (NLRA) events. Action opens on Friday at River Cities Speedway (Grand Forks, North Dakota) before shifting to Greenbush Race Park (Greenbush, Minnesota) on Saturday. For more information from these events, please visit www.NLRA.org .

Dustin Strand would like to thank all of his sponsors including RealTruck.com, Q&Z Plumbing & Heating, Forks Mobile Wash, Schill Construction, Anderson Brothers Body Shop, McCaughan Builders, Generations Salon & Spa, High Mark Snowmobile Rentals, RH Rebel Storage, Ben Adams Racing Engines, Forest Flying Service, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Dustin Strand, please visit his official internet home at www.StrandRacing.com .