Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Do you suppose there might be some people in charge at those 9 that might be a$$hole buddies with hussein? Kinda' like the relationship Jeffy Immelt and hussein have going on?

Maybe?

Robert Falk · East Troy, Wisconsin
    Unfortunately...this is more PR than factual. Just was told that at the beginning of next year all production on a new project will be done in China. Hundreds of potential jobs will be lost (not mine, I designed in some of the components as a vendor). A very, very devious move as the entire design only incorporates a 5% labor content and utilizes extremely leading edge technology that will be stolen. The decision maker actually gloated at the prospect of all those people losing their jobs...said China is the future and the USA is a dying country.
    Like · Reply · 11 · Apr 27, 2016 2:28pm

Herb Dougan
    Robert , You are correct. This is a Bull (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)t Article. Boeing lay-off 4700, Intel 12,000, GE 359 Engineer's, GE Appliances sold to Haier/Chinese. GE Drilling LLC facility in Broussard - 77, Nabisco bakery in Chicago - 66 More Layoff Notices, Plus more. All BS.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Do you suppose there might be some people in charge at those 9 that might be a$$hole buddies with hussein? Kinda' like the relationship Jeffy Immelt and hussein have going on?

Maybe?
    None that I can find but, not done looking. One guy on here thinks it's because of Trump Lol !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    None that I can find but, not done looking. One guy on here thinks it's because of Trump Lol !!!!
    Maybe, they don't want to miss the train!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

well its not because of BILLARY that's for sure