Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kidrock and Mud Duck's President! lol

"There should be a ban on assault weapons."

There is MORON, been on the books for years! Geez!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I have 3 AR-15 Rifles. I love target shooting with them. And when there is a special Deer Hunting Season I use them.

I posted and article written by a guy that explains that assault weapons are already banned. I'm not for anymore gun laws at this point. I'm for the second Amendment 100% so, I guess the President and I will have to disagree.

Actually I would be for lifting the ban on assault wepaons as well as long as one passes a extensive back ground check.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post

Hey Jr, is it a black thing or his name that really bothers you the most? I want to see how religious you are? Now, don't tell a lie.

A r 15 is not a assault rifle ,but the gun the in the fla shootinh was not a AR 15 either that idiot could 've strap himself with explosives also

25 he's your President as well. If we had to endure Bush you have to endure Obama. Yeah I know your going to say he's not my President but, we all know he is because, he's the President of the United States of America and unless you live in another country which I'm pretty sure you don't. You can run but, you can't hide from it lol !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    25 he's your President as well. If we had to endure Bush you have to endure Obama. Yeah I know your going to say he's not my President but, we all know he is because, he's the President of the United States of America and unless you live in another country which I'm pretty sure you don't. You can run but, you can't hide from it lol !!!!
    What you say is true according to strict meaning and interpretation of the words. But the spirit of what you say is certainly open to interpretation.

Hussein cares very little, if at all, for me and much of my family. The reasons? We're middle aged white people who live in a rural farming community. None of my immediate family voted for hussein or those of his ideology. Our livelihood is derived from a profession that has traditionally been predominantly white, middle class, conservative and pretty much repulsed by the urban ills that have long been prevalent in hussein's world. To hussein we are part of the problem.

That is a fact that neither you or hussein can deny. To completely solidify the point see the following quote from hussein back on April 12th, 2008.

Quote: "You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton administration, and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not.
    And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations".

Read that quote for what it really is and it's not difficult to understand how hussein is not a president that gives a rats ass about me and my family and friends.

That single short quote sums up hussein's contempt for me, my way of life and ideology, thus he's really not my president. Nearly every stance hussein has ever taken in his adult life overflows with his contempt for me and those of my ilk which would logically lead a reasonable person to the logical conclusion that his presidency has never had our collective well being as even a minor concern.

I stop short of tagging him as racist, but certainly a case can be made in that direction.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    What you say is true according to strict meaning and interpretation of the words. But the spirit of what you say is certainly open to interpretation.

Hussein cares very little, if at all, for me and much of my family. The reasons? We're middle aged white people who live in a rural farming community. None of my immediate family voted for hussein or those of his ideology. Our livelihood is derived from a profession that has traditionally been predominantly white, middle class, conservative and pretty much repulsed by the urban ills that have long been prevalent in hussein's world. To hussein we are part of the problem.

That is a fact that neither you or hussein can deny. To completely solidify the point see the following quote from hussein back on April 12th, 2008.

Quote: "You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton administration, and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not.
    And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations".

Read that quote for what it really is and it's not difficult to understand how hussein is not a president that gives a rats ass about me and my family and friends.

That single short quote sums up hussein's contempt for me, my way of life and ideology, thus he's really not my president. Nearly every stance hussein has ever taken in his adult life overflows with his contempt for me and those of my ilk which would logically lead a reasonable person to the logical conclusion that his presidency has never had our collective well being as even a minor concern.

I stop short of tagging him as racist, but certainly a case can be made in that direction.
    Ok since you stop short of calling him a racist would you consider Trump a racist? I'm going to go out on a limb and say no
    Last edited by kidrock; 06-15-2016 at 01:48 PM.

Ok since you stop short of calling him a racist would you consider Trump a racist? I'm going to go out on a limb and say no
    What does that have to do with the conversation?

What we were discussing is if hussein is president of all the people, even people like me that he isn't particularly fond of. I've been convinced on numerous occasions that he is not.

What does that have to do with the conversation?

What we were discussing is if hussein is president of all the people, even people like me that he isn't particularly fond of. I've been convinced on numerous occasions that he is not.

Ok fair enough. I guess that's for another day?

Well you may not like his policies and how he represents you but, he is the President for all of us. You may not have voted for him and did not want him to be your President but, he is.

I didn't agree with some of Bush's policies or how he represnted me but, he was my President.
    Last edited by kidrock; 06-15-2016 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    Hey Jr, is it a black thing or his name that really bothers you the most? I want to see how religious you are? Now, don't tell a lie.
    Neither, its his liberal policies I cant stand!

In reality, I'm not religious at all. Believing in a religion will send you to a devils Hell!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I posted and article written by a guy that explains that assault weapons are already banned. I'm not for anymore gun laws at this point. I'm for the second Amendment 100% so, I guess the President and I will have to disagree.

Actually I would be for lifting the ban on assault wepaons as well as long as one passes a extensive back ground check.
    I saw that. It was a good article.

I really think there should be a law restricting the clip size. I think 10 rounds would be plenty!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I saw that. It was a good article.

I really think there should be a law restricting the clip size. I think 10 rounds would be plenty!
    I do agree, I don't see nothing wrong with that.

I shoot 30 round clips. But 10 would be just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    I shoot 30 round clips. But 10 would be just fine.
    Whats your state law for clip size during hunting season, Plunks?
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Sure a background check that might take years or centuries.

In my heart that idiotic madman is not my president.

Whats your state law for clip size during hunting season, Plunks?
    During a Regular Deer hunting season which is shot gun with extended tube is 10. During Special hunts (Deer) Any rifle of your choice their is none. During the shot gun season myself, I shoot a 870 magnum pump with a (synthetic) fully rifled 21" barrel and also a Red Dot sight from Sweden. The US used this sight in wars. I can only put 5 shells in my gun. 2 3/4 to 3 inch. I can shoot around 200 yards accurate with this gun.

Well you may not like his policies and how he represents you but, he is the President for all of us. You may not have voted for him and did not want him to be your President but, he is.

I didn't agree with some of Bush's policies or how he represnted me but, he was my President.
    For the life of me I cannot understand how hussein can be president of all the people when he harbors utter contempt for me and my family and those like me. The factual quote I posted above is only a tiny percentage of the true feelings hussein has for me and people like me.

I believe that George W. Bush held no feelings of disgust and contempt for any segment of society that compares with the disdain hussein has for people like me.

So, you were correct in your belief that he was your president, even while not sharing like ideology, as I am correct to believe hussein cannot be my president because of his disdain for me.
    Last edited by CIRF; 06-16-2016 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    It's his agenda that bothers true Americans. You either agree with his agenda or don't understand what it even is.