Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    It's his agenda that bothers true Americans. You either agree with his agenda or don't understand what it even is.

I don't agree with all of it and I'm sure not paranoid like you about some secret motives he has. The guy really never had a chance for much success. My opinion, some just like to hide behind the agenda thing and those that get mad and offended the most when they are told that, well the old saying "you must first admit there is a problem, before you can truly fix problem" applies. Now, I know there are some truly out there that it's strictly agenda. But, I think they are a minority. I have stated it before, he could have cured cancer, world hunger, reduced deficit by 75 percent, unemployment down to nothing and gas would be free. Some still wouldn't been happy. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    I don't agree with all of it and I'm sure not paranoid like you about some secret motives he has. The guy really never had a chance for much success. My opinion, some just like to hide behind the agenda thing and those that get mad and offended the most when they are told that, well the old saying "you must first admit there is a problem, before you can truly fix problem" applies. Now, I know there are some truly out there that it's strictly agenda. But, I think they are a minority. I have stated it before, he could have cured cancer, world hunger, reduced deficit by 75 percent, unemployment down to nothing and gas would be free. Some still wouldn't been happy. JMO
    Never had a chance for success???? Sorry but he has had very much success in destroying this nation and turning it into A communist style region. When you allow millions of illegals to flood a nation that are mainly poor, uneducated, criminals, drug dealers, and terrorists and actually are getting away with it, then the United Nations has to be very pleased with his part of the progress of world rule. If you cannot see the Muslims radicals and terrorists being allowed to come to this nation to help incite gun massacres all for the purpose of allowing our government to declare war on terrorism as a very dangerous move to take the rest of our freedoms away, then you are just to politically biased to see the truth or even having the desire to.

Did you see that Democrat Congressman say that "DUE PROCESS" is standing in our government's way in dealing with terrorism? Do you not value due process? Do you feel good about the government getting to decide who is a terrorist and who is not? Especially a government ran by this anti American?

[QUOTE=Clayton_Wetter;2015036]Never had a chance for success???? Sorry but he has had very much success in destroying this nation and turning it into A communist style region. When you allow millions of illegals to flood a nation that are mainly poor, uneducated, criminals, drug dealers, and terrorists and actually are getting away with it, then the United Nations has to be very pleased with his part of the progress of world rule. If you cannot see the Muslims radicals and terrorists being allowed to come to this nation to help incite gun massacres all for the purpose of allowing our government to declare war on terrorism as a very dangerous move to take the rest of our freedoms away, then you are just to politically biased to see the truth or even having the desire to.

Did you see that Democrat Congressman say that "DUE PROCESS" is standing in our government's way in dealing with terrorism? Do you not value due process? Do you feel good about the government getting to decide who is a terrorist and who is not? Especially a government ran by this anti American?[/QUOTE

Take our freedoms away? Communism? Where do you live CW? I sure haven't had any freedoms taken away or been forced into Communism? I go where I want, do what I want and if Uncle Sam wants to watch me or track me I'm good with that. I don't do anything wrong. So, again I don't concern myself. Plus, I didn't know that illegals never got into the country under a Republican president and only Democrats? That's news to me. Well, with that fun fact I will have to go out and vote Trump now. He will wall it all!! CW, with some of your talk I wouldn t be surprised if they werent tracking you. Maybe you should be worried? Lol