Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Fairbury Speedway View Post
    Most likely what Golddirt is referring to is the northside open air bleachers not being reserveable last year. He is correct, we have replaced the old ones with all new aluminum bleachers which are now reserveable for our 4 big events. For more information about reserving a seat for our big events click here: www.fairburyspeedwaytickets.com
    I was speaking of the South side But. I like the way you doing it if you coming a long way you know you have a seat...

1W Donny Walden Towanda, IL
    1 Jeremy Payne Springfield, MO

Almost 60 campers rolled onto the fairgrounds last night when the gates opened at 6pm, This will most likely be one of our biggest Summernationals events ever. Thanks to Farley, Spoon River Speedway, and Granite City for all scheduling $10,000 to win races this week. That helps a bunch!!

looked like last night's spoon race was amazing... can you get reserved seats when you get there if available??? just wondering

Yes you can get reserved seats when u get their just ask at the gate an they can direct u. Their avail til 3p

looks like the whole back stretch is already reserved. If I go will I get a seat?

Quote Originally Posted by zooker25 View Post
    looks like the whole back stretch is already reserved. If I go will I get a seat?
    Call them see what seating is left 815 692 3222

Reserved is the only way too go .. Looks like a sell out.. north side is now where you can reserved all so...You can buy seats up to were the let them in too put down Blankets ...
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 06-24-2016 at 12:09 PM.

Last I looked 30 mins ago their were plenty seats available esp section I

From there website seating chart look like plenty of tickets still available on front stretch, back stretch tickets go pretty fast

How high do you need to be? I'm looking for 2 seats. Back stretch is best right? I was only there once but It got rained out.

Also how are the seats in section 1, are you far from the track?

Seats in I is turn 2 an your right on top of track. Anything on back is on top of track I'm in row 11 an their are seats above me available. You can see the track no matter what roll your in.

Yes front stretch main grandstands are decent as well.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Ya but up front under grandstand up high u can't see scoreboard an your away from the track. But you can see from anywhere. Reserved seats in section I an a an c are still available I just checked. They are selling fast though.

35 Derick Chandler Pontiac IL

Just reserved 2 seats. Still not sure how it works as far as I know I was not charged yet. Tried to call but just got a recording.

Zooker25 I sent you a message with a number to call, you only have to pay the $5 now and rest at gate

Go to post #1 it gives you the website to get on to then click tickets an Go to summer nationals then pick your section an seats then checkout once u check out you just print your tickets off.

Got it thanks for your help! I'm in sec 1 row 13