Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dqed from dream

Two of the top Rocket drivers and crew chiefs?? Makes you wonder???

Quote Originally Posted by pkracer View Post
    How many times has Bloomquist been caught?
    This is his first time. Now i wish he would have won! Wouldnt that have been special

What is it with Bloomquist and Eldora?

Doesn't really surprise me about Owens. This is the second time in just a couple years for him.

Bloomquist was caught in 2008 at Golden Isles, 2009 at the World Finals, 2013 at Volunteer Speedway at a SAS event and now at Eldora. That I know of. All with cheater tires.

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    LOL!

I didn't anticipate a Rocket comment this time. This place never ceases to amaze me.

Maybe they were a diversion W2? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    yep. Rickie who?
    Rt bought his tires at Eldora. Haters gunna hate, you're the reason I can't stand fager

Quote Originally Posted by J20in1st View Post
    Rt bought his tires at Eldora. Haters gunna hate, you're the reason I can't stand fager
    How many car owners come to Eldora or most any track and buy their tires from the track? Most have their tires prepared at their shop or at their hauler and buy at the track only if they need them.

Thornton, jr doesn't own the car, JR Haley does and he would be the guy preparing the tires or buying them from the dealer or the track. Thornton is a percentage driver only with the 33X late model, he wouldn't be buying them.

I think that's the third time Haley's late model has been caught racing with illegal tires, twice previously with the Wissota spec engine series. The drivers of those cars got suspended and were fined and winnings forfeited by Wissota.

Cheaters like Haley don't belong in our sport, period.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    3 of the 5 are Lucas regulars.....
    And Landers was DQ'd too.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    And Landers was DQ'd too.
    From the Dream?

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    From the Dream?
    For "unsportsmanlike conduct" in his failed attempt to wreck Richards.

Quote Originally Posted by J20in1st View Post
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Could really give 2 chits who you like or dislike.

I,ve never seen RTJr on the big stage in a National event and all of a sudden is one of the fastest hot rods at one of the biggest races of the year, against the best competition in the world???

Yeh, things that make you go hmmmm.

Guess yer still butthurt over that Knoxville deal.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    Out of all that, that's where you went, lmao?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I don't understand why anyone would still try and juice tires. Personally, I'd test them all if you tested 32 and got 5 dopers. It's been proven it doesn't help very much, and why risk it? Yeah, Owens has been caught at least twice. Bloomer, at least 4-5. Some of the best drivers out there, and you do this dumb sh!t.

Another thing, how have they been running Lucas and coming up clean? Not like this is a oh, I just wanted to try it once moment.

Guess I know who not to pick for The World 100.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Finally somebody with a SET !! Drivers that have been caught should be checked at every big race for two yrs that would help put a stop to this

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    I don't understand why anyone would still try and juice tires. Personally, I'd test them all if you tested 32 and got 5 dopers. It's been proven it doesn't help very much, and why risk it? Yeah, Owens has been caught at least twice. Bloomer, at least 4-5. Some of the best drivers out there, and you do this dumb sh!t.

Another thing, how have they been running Lucas and coming up clean? Not like this is a oh, I just wanted to try it once moment.

I would understand (almost expect it) if it was a Ray Cook or SAS series race that they weren't gonna run with the rest of the year.

Lucas did bust Robert Baker a few years ago. I'm wondering do Lucas and UMP use the same lab and test for the same things? I guess what I mean does each series have different standards for which a tire is deemed illegal or legal. You could have one tire test clean for Lucas and not test clean for UMP. I know it sounds like a dumb question... Need someone smarter than me..... Paging Kelley Carlton.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post

With the two tires allowed at the Dream and World, there was more speed to gain by cheating. Especially on the first two nights.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    I would understand (almost expect it) if it was a Ray Cook or SAS series race that they weren't gonna run with the rest of the year.

Lucas did bust Robert Baker a few years ago. I'm wondering do Lucas and UMP use the same lab and test for the same things? I guess what I mean does each series have different standards for which a tire is deemed illegal or legal. You could have one tire test clean for Lucas and not test clean for UMP. I know it sounds like a dumb question... Need someone smarter than me..... Paging Kelley Carlton.
    Ray Cook did bust Scott at Bulls Gap

prepping the tires and soaking the tires two different tire games. they have been prepping tires for half a century.