Default Bloomer and The Dream

Is Scott damaging his Legacy with all this cheating?
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!

NO. Hes been there, done it before. It almost is his legacy..

Listen cheating has been and is still part of the game. It's been this way for a long long time. Bloomer is no different then many before him and there will be plenty more after him.

It's the old saying show me a cheater and I will show you a winner
    Last edited by kidrock; 06-21-2016 at 07:15 PM.

I doubt there is a single "big name" driver out there that hasn't cheated his tires at some point. Not a single one.

Yes. Im sure they all do it but these ones got caught, and some not the first time. I am sick of hearing "they all do it". If you see someone doping rat them out. What, are you in the mob or something? Report it for crying out loud. Don't make it worse by doing the same thing. If you use the "they all do it" defense then you're calling yourself a ratard.

Did they test Bloomers tires after he made the miraculous comeback from the tail of the Dream?

He's always been a cheater,he does whatever it takes to win,he's no different than baseball's ...Mark Mcgwire,Barry Bonds and all the other clowns that have been busted.........basically stealing money from every guy that runs 2nd in those races.

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    I doubt there is a single "big name" driver out there that hasn't cheated his tires at some point. Not a single one.
    I definitely don't agree with this statement. Many cheat but not close to 100%. And more people cheating doesn't justify cheating.

One of the reasons I pretty much quit going...go to a race and then find out a couple of weeks later they were cheating. Kinda takes the fun out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    Did they test Bloomers tires after he made the miraculous comeback from the tail of the Dream?
    Yes they did.

Photoshopped Bloomer pics with a beard and fake nose, captioned " New team headed to the World 100", are showing up on FB. Hahahahahahaha

blahahaha " damaging his legacy.. where have you been??

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    Yes. Im sure they all do it but these ones got caught, and some not the first time. I am sick of hearing "they all do it". If you see someone doping rat them out. What, are you in the mob or something? Report it for crying out loud. Don't make it worse by doing the same thing. If you use the "they all do it" defense then you're calling yourself a ratard.

I'm not a driver or a race official. It's not my job to monitor the teams' activity. Furthermore, I wouldn't know if a guy was doing something illegal to his tires or not. Lastly, I'm not defending anyone, just pointing out what should be obvious to any thinking adult so don't get your panties in a wad and rush to call me a "ratard" as you amusingly put it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard rock candy View Post
    I definitely don't agree with this statement. Many cheat but not close to 100%. And more people cheating doesn't justify cheating.
    Like I said above, I'm not justifying anything. Frankly, I don't give a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) if everyone one of them dopes their tires. But if you don't think anyone who has one more than 1-2 Lucas, Woo, or Summernational races hasn't cheated at some point, I think you'd be surprised.

Sort of like saying will another scandal ruin Hillery aka hill dog ARF ARF? Her legacy? Like Bloomer, people either like him or boo him, nothing much will change no matter what he does. IMO