Thread: DQd from Senoia

Default DQd from Senoia

Results from the tire samples collected after the completion of the Crate Late Model Mania race on Saturday, June 11, 2016 have been received by Senoia Raceway.

The sample taken from Alabama’s Jimmy Thomas’ tires after the Crate Late Model Mania feature race on Saturday, June 11th was found to not conform with the benchmark set through testing of the manufacturer Hoosier Crate 21. Therefore, Mr. Thomas has been disqualified from his fourth place position in the feature race and first place position in qualifying.

A sample was also taken from Winston’s Michael Page’s tires at the same time. The sample from Mr. Page’s tires matched the benchmark set through testing of the manufacturer Hoosier Crate 21.

All testing was completed by the independent laboratory Blue Ridge Labs located in Lenoir, NC.

Points awarded to the drivers participating in the event have been updated.

It's not just the big guys at National events! Glad they tested the tires & acted on the results! I would like to know who else's tires were tested & what was found, but that's just a DREAM! I'm glad some of my $$ went to finance the tests. Carry on!