Default Diggers & 10 Years

Diggers mentions that "I've been doing it the same way for 10 years" and "Writing down the serial number dont mean nothing either way". It sure would be nice that the serial # in question could be traced back with the batch run in which the tire came from. When talking about "benchmarks", IF you had the serial #,AKA batch code, you could then test another brand new tire from the same batch. Hell in 1995 we looked for select "codes" within the same compounds because of "differences". If I were teams in question, I would quickly find those tires that the samples came from. That may be your only hope.....

Quote Originally Posted by UMPDream View Post
    Diggers mentions that "I've been doing it the same way for 10 years" and "Writing down the serial number dont mean nothing either way". It sure would be nice that the serial # in question could be traced back with the batch run in which the tire came from. When talking about "benchmarks", IF you had the serial #,AKA batch code, you could then test another brand new tire from the same batch. Hell in 1995 we looked for select "codes" within the same compounds because of "differences". If I were teams in question, I would quickly find those tires that the samples came from. That may be your only hope.....
    LOL, they know what they did and they have submitted to the same test many other times. None have spoke out against the process until now (after they get caught). I understand that they can't fess up because they have alot to lose, but don't play everyone for fools......

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    LOL, they know what they did and they have submitted to the same test many other times. None have spoke out against the process until now (after they get caught). I understand that they can't fess up because they have alot to lose, but don't play everyone for fools......
    None have spoken out against the process until now( after they were caught)??????

You cannot be serious?

Do you ever talk or interact with any of them?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Funny how they brag about being legal by passing a test. But fail the same test it's flawed...........

Quote Originally Posted by racingfool32 View Post
    Funny how they brag about being legal by passing a test. But fail the same test it's flawed...........
    Can you provide some specific examples of any racer ever doing that?

I've never ever seen or heard any of them brag about passing a test and then turning around and say it's flawed when they don't.

And I get around a little bit.

Thanks

He's not know as "Sam the Scam" for no reason, he's as crooked as they come.

Quote Originally Posted by Umpdirt1 View Post
    He's not know as "Sam the Scam" for no reason, he's as crooked as they come.
    If don't know about any of that, but what I do know is that the war drums are beating loudly and they better be on their a game procedurally.

Because others in the equation will be.

Hell even ole Bob Member himself said Sam wasn't capable of running ump. Maybe running it into the ground. And Bob was the classic "Shister" could sell a ice block to an Eskimo. Always said with ump like Watergate follow the money.Shadeiest deal going.

i liked it better last year when everyone was questioning Eldoras scale. When and how it was calibrated, how often it is calibrated or tested etc lol
    Go Buckeyes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    None have spoken out against the process until now( after they were caught)??????

You cannot be serious?

Do you ever talk or interact with any of them?
    yes I talk to a good majority of them. You got any proof of any of the complaining before they or a buddy got busted??

If the series is that crooked, why does anyone enter events sanctioned by them? People have been saying this about UMP for years, surely the drivers could have boycotted and forced eldora to change the sanction by now.

cause ya assume it wont happen to you drivers have no clout

yes I talk to a good majority of them. You got any proof of any of the complaining before they or a buddy got busted??
    Google blue ridge tire testing and see what comes up.........read some of conversations.

If the series is that crooked, why does anyone enter events sanctioned by them? People have been saying this about UMP for years, surely the drivers could have boycotted and forced eldora to change the sanction by now.
    Just to clear up any misconception.......I in know way am saying any one individual is crooked, I am just saying its a bad design with very little transparency and or methods of vindication if something gets handled wrong( from Hoosier, from the dealers, to the collection process, to the actual lab itself, who has been mistaken in the past.)

And the guys flying the plane have been doing it the same way forever with the same complaints from everybody and it's still as murky as it's always been.

Do guys cheat, yes.......according to some, they all cheat....I've never denied that whatsoever.

This will be the catalyst to get something better in place............which at the End of the day , is a good thing.

Two fries short of a Happy Meal...
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Just to clear up any misconception.......I in know way am saying any one individual is crooked, I am just saying its a bad design with very little transparency and or methods of vindication if something gets handled wrong( from Hoosier, from the dealers, to the collection process, to the actual lab itself, who has been mistaken in the past.) And the guys flying the plane have been doing it the same way forever with the same complaints from everybody and it's still as murky as it's always been. Do guys cheat, yes.......according to some, they all cheat....I've never denied that whatsoever. This will be the catalyst to get something better in place............which at the End of the day , is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    Two fries short of a Happy Meal...
    Can't afford a happy meal^^^^^

I remember one year at the North South race in 2007, The smell of a chemical about put everyone's eyes out! Im not a chemist but I did stay in a holiday inn Express that night!!

that's DRIGGERS LOL