Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Washington gone crazy

Have you seen the idiots sitting on the floor protesting and I am talking about the Democrats here, about more gun control these are grown men and women that make a huge salary and are supposed to represent the people of the U.S. acting like a bunch of babies. Our country is in the toilet and that saddens me to no end.

Toilet is correct, it extends to Clinton's hilarious economic speech. Dem motto, foul things up and then campaign against what you fouled up. The sheep will believe it with the help of the pitiful media. AS for the floor, that is exactly where those clowns belong.

How stupid are they, the first 2 yrs. of Obama' s presidency, had a Demo president, demo congress and demo senate, perfect time buy too late now.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Toilet is correct, it extends to Clinton's hilarious economic speech. Dem motto, foul things up and then campaign against what you fouled up. The sheep will believe it with the help of the pitiful media. AS for the floor, that is exactly where those clowns belong.
    Couldn't agree more. Let the stupid sons a' bitches set on the floor 'till ya' need studded snow tires in hell!!

This is BS that goes on in 3rd world counties. I'm not necessarily a Paul Ryan advocate but he hit the nail on the head when he said it was merely a publicity stunt. Any verbal reference to this BS should be that of a publicity stunt.

It is truly an embarrassment to the House & Senate and it's all on the democrats. If the republicans are smart, and I doubt they are, they'll let those numb skull's set there on the floor until they give up and stop embarrassing themselves, the institution and the country.

It's absolutely embarrassing merely to be an American as a result if this nonsense.

The media gets more biased and corrupt every day and there will be no end to it. I don't believe too much that I see and hear on Fox News but it's gratifying to see another point of view, if nothing else. I believe the corrupt media will be in lock step with the idiots setting on the House floor and will give this BS as much positive spin as possible.

I do not care for most politicians but I do have a little confidence in Ryan. IF anybody can stop some of this nonsense, it would be him IMO. He is a far better option than the tanning booth John. The Reps have been getting a thumbs down from me, not for what they do, but what they don't do. These people need to quit looking at polls and do the job they were sent to Washington to do.

How do you like the Dems way of fighting ISIS we are supposed to love them to death....give me a break.

They gave up when the lights were turned out and the janitor(no speakie ingles) needed to mop the floor.

How about Lying Teddy standing for hours reading Green Eggs and Ham on the floor of the Senate?

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    How about Lying Teddy standing for hours reading Green Eggs and Ham on the floor of the Senate?
    That is a great book, a classic.

He sir had good reason, and he is not a liar. You don't even know why Cruz did that.

Default Nothing to see

To obstruct justice maybe just being a bozo perhaps tell us clayton https://www.thenation.com/article/te...est-liability/

I say turn off the lights and the ac......and lets see how committed they are!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Have you seen the idiots sitting on the floor protesting and I am talking about the Democrats here, about more gun control these are grown men and women that make a huge salary and are supposed to represent the people of the U.S. acting like a bunch of babies. Our country is in the toilet and that saddens me to no end.
    Country what country??? this country is nothing but two walls/borders just like any other country in a continent! Walls walls and more walls to divide up the land into what we know as ''countrys'! I my self im only mad at the FINANCIAL ELLITE that do rule us and the world and there lil puppets and pawns that do all there dirty work for them!! Why cause they a bunch of sissy's with all the ''moneys'' gunning for this ONE WORLD GOVERMENT/NWO!! Who are they to try and to control my life/ME!! I am and always will be ME!!! One way or another I will fight till I AM GOOD AND DEAD with at least 100 or so rounds in me!!!!!! Don't hate me cause my up bringing & WHAT THE SYSTEM HAS TURNED ME INTO!!!!
    Last edited by AnonymousNate; 06-24-2016 at 12:40 AM.

Drawing attention away from the Orlando fiasco and the subsequent senate gun vote scheduled 8 days later.....
    Last edited by balljoint; 06-24-2016 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    He sir had good reason, and he is not a liar. You don't even know why Cruz did that.
    He was grandstanding to defund Obamacare. Which by now everyone reasonable knows it isn't happening unless a Republican President gets in there and that don't seem to be likely the next four years. Maybe Hillary and Bill can fix some of it's major problems though. So, like so many things with the current House and Senate move on to things that maybe they can agree on and find middle ground. Oh wait, the hard right don't want that. Sorry, forgot what board I was on.

Hillary and Bill can fix some of it's major problems though yeah right like that's going happen

Hillary and Bill. LOLOLOL= Pigs always return to their slop.

He was grandstanding to defund Obamacare. Which by now everyone reasonable knows it isn't happening unless a Republican President gets in there and that don't seem to be likely the next four years. Maybe Hillary and Bill can fix some of it's major problems though. So, like so many things with the current House and Senate move on to things that maybe they can agree on and find middle ground. Oh wait, the hard right don't want that. Sorry, forgot what board I was on.
    He was doing as he promised his voters and actually taking a stand against The unjust and trash ACA.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    He was doing as he promised his voters and actually taking a stand against The unjust and trash ACA.
    Cruz is a nut job. He's not even American. Donald even said so!!