Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Spoon river

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    You MY Friend are full of $hit.. No Juice He would not use it.....
    Now I no i'm full of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) just like anyone that thinks he is running that good for a one man team.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Sorry Gary, you're way way wrong. Check them out when they come to FC in a week or so.
    If hes cleaned it up thats great .. He can drive .. But a lot of his old stuff was Duck taped...Hope I fell good enuff to go to FarmerCity .. Have not made a race yet this year...
    Moon man right....
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 06-24-2016 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stroker#21 View Post
    Now I no i'm full of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) just like anyone that thinks he is running that good for a one man team.
    Maybe if you'd pay a little attention you'd know that they have changed some stuff in his shock program. I'm sure there are other areas of the car they have found to make improvements as well. He was one of the 27 guys at the Dream that PASSED the tire test. No reason to get all butthurt because you believe your guy didn't dope his tires when he obviously did. For a guy that goes to the track with, at the most, one other person I'd say he's not running good, he's running exceptional! Especially running against a bunch of chicken$hit tire cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    Maybe if you'd pay a little attention you'd know that they have changed some stuff in his shock program. I'm sure there are other areas of the car they have found to make improvements as well. He was one of the 27 guys at the Dream that PASSED the tire test. No reason to get all butthurt because you believe your guy didn't dope his tires when he obviously did. For a guy that goes to the track with, at the most, one other person I'd say he's not running good, he's running exceptional! Especially running against a bunch of chicken$hit tire cheaters.
    And that's the rest of the story, good day!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stroker#21 View Post
    He is running that good for a one man team. lets say the for that sake of the argument he is juicing his tires he still beat those guys that were caught juicing their tires, as you called it a one man team.

The Bottom line is he has been deemed legal so far so, until he gets caught you can't say for sure that he is juicing his tires and just as well I can't say he isn't.
    Last edited by kidrock; 06-25-2016 at 06:43 AM.

Isn't spoon river the one Jon Henry won a couple years ago, when he just showed up alone.....just him and the car? Must be something about that place if so.