Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

he finished 2nd at the world that one year and i know he finished ins to bloomer at the dtwc behind the purple bloomer mobile. eddie won't be out long.

Hes a very nice guy hate to see that happen. Hes dad is a great guy too

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    That stinks for Eddie. Good luck to him. Would be cool to see him get the Hudkins ride that Benedum is in.
    Won't get a better shoe in WV I don't think. This guy better be blowing Eddies phone up trying to get him in that car.

Not the region I am from, but what about the ride Paul Wilmoth Jr. was in? From everything I've read that was pretty good equipment. Didn't they run the first part of the WOO tour this year? Just a thought.

Really really hate to hear this. One hell of a wheelman and an even better person. Someone put this man behind the wheel!!!! He can drive with the best of em!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Just The Tip View Post
    Not the region I am from, but what about the ride Paul Wilmoth Jr. was in? From everything I've read that was pretty good equipment. Didn't they run the first part of the WOO tour this year? Just a thought.
    This was already mentioned in the thread, including the post right before yours.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    This was already mentioned in the thread, including the post right before yours.

Ha, I feel dumb. Like I said not my region. Thanks for the information. Hope eddie gets a good ride.

Here is a statement that has been written for lil Eddie http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?359...Racing-Program

Get that man a LongSwartz and he'll be back on track before you know it

A LongSwartz?

its like a long horn but better

I would say more like a Swartz. One thing I like and respect about Audie is he does his own thing and doesn't copy. Actually a lot of builders copy him then take all the credit

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    Eddie was great regionally except for this year. Something hasn't been right, he use to pick off those 3,000 - 5,000 to win shows all day long.
    Definitely. Them were his bread n butter. No idea what has happened. Huge fan of Eddie, ever since the KC 100 in like 03? Is Carl a businessman who was shelling out a bunch of cash and not getting results yeah, in turn making it even rougher financially. But that guy is a smart cookie with his own personal engine shop, and a bunch of nice personal vehicles. I know they said economy, but I'd go with it wasn't economically feasible anymore with how they were running. Carl isn't young, and if you're shelling out tens of thousands, and only getting back a few grand, after awhile you gotta throw your arms up.

Glad he is staying there as an employee. Best of wishes to Eddie, Carl, and the rest of the Carriers. I think that ride Wilmouth was in wouldn't be a bad option to see if it's worth a dam.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by jshawn81 View Post
    Maybe he's tired of having top notch equipment and can't win a weekly show
    Slamming one of the good guys 👍🏻