Default 3 link sport mod help

Looking for more side bite on black track an forward bite coming out of the corner. Currently on 500 front springs. 175 lr. 200 rr. 52 left. 56 rear. 60lb left rear bite. 25 lr bar angle. 5 rr bar angle. 3 inch split on Panhard-top of tube on frame to bottom of tube on housing. Thanks for advice in advance

Not enough front spring ,not enough left rear spring , at full drop on left rear at least 40-45 degree angle and not enough bite,run around 15-17 degree angle on yor pan hard bar or 5-7 inch split

I like the front springs and the rears, maybe bring the rr spring down to 175. Also on a black slick track drop the panhard bar to an inch of rake if not flat. I know it sounds crazy but it works. When you lower your panhard bar down that far it frees up the car, when you pick up throttle it picks up the car slower and drives harder. If you can get more lr bar angle do it. I run mine about 32* with 5" limiter chain. rr bar is at 0* and its a rocket. Let me know how it works for you!