Default 09 grt upper A arm sliders

anyone know whats the factory measurements are for the sliders. Everytime I call GRT an ask a question about the car they are rude an rush you off the phone? any help will be great.

Quote Originally Posted by rollijm View Post
    anyone know whats the factory measurements are for the sliders. Everytime I call GRT an ask a question about the car they are rude an rush you off the phone? any help will be great.
    most of those cars got sold to people like phillips and guys that understood front ends,but the best thing i could tell you with out looking at it,that is if you uppers are the right length,set the ride heights and then move them up or down to get your camber settings and you should be very close,now if you have one slider higher than the other you'll get anti dive or pro dive,these can be a very good tool for handling but if you don't understand it IT CAN MAKE A VERY BAD HANDLING CAR,and alot of this is how you drive and use the brakes,read up on anti dive and pro dive and if you do decide to play with it remember its only when your using your brakes that it has an effect,plus with that style front end you can try different spindles with ease because you can move your sliders,its a very good tool but you really need to understand front ends before you play with it,hope i helped and pm me if you have any other questions,with a # and ill try and help
    Last edited by grt74; 06-26-2016 at 01:37 AM.

i don't have any experience working on GRTs with sliders but I measured the angle of my upper a arms .18 degrees on r/f , 21 on l/f .Might be a starting point .

ok thanks guys I finally talked to a guy at GRT named Joe he told us what the standard should be he said whatever gives you 18deg on your top a arm for the RF an 21deg on the LF