Default Brandon Overton victory lane interview

Brandon was overcome with emotion at not only his first WoO win, but also the fact that his Dad wasn't feeling good and had to go home, and thus wasn't there to see today's victory.

Pretty cool to see Brandon get the win, it means a lot to him and it showed! A nice moment for the sport.
    Last edited by dirt33; 06-25-2016 at 04:27 PM.

Congrats to Brandon and his crew

Great job Brandon Overton. One of my favorite drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by dirt33 View Post
    Brandon was overcome with emotion at not only his first WoO win, but also the fact that his Dad wasn't feeling good and had to go home, and thus wasn't there to see today's victory.

Pretty cool to see Brandon get the win, it means a lot to him and it showed! A nice moment for the sport.
    Very nice post dirt33. Congrats to Brandon and crew. Hope his Dad is feeling better.

Glad to see Brandon get the win, well deserved. A lot of hard work from family and friends. Through the lows and highs of racing, to keep digging for your goal to follow the WoO tour and score a win. Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by dirt33 View Post

His Dad going home, that would be so tearing emotionally. On one hand, we finally did it, on the other, your Dad, the one who got you to this point, isn't feeling good, and went home. Fine job by him and great interview. Hope his Dad is ok and Brandon has more success that his Dad gets to be there to enjoy.

Everyone giving that announcer sh!t, but props to him there. He got choked up too, as would I. When he was talking about his Dad, it was just special.
    Last edited by chupp n bloomer fan; 06-26-2016 at 08:25 AM.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Congratulations to Brandon and his crew !!! I like watching him wheel a car around the track.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    His Dad going home, that would be so tearing emotionally. On one hand, we finally did it, on the other, your Dad, the one who got you to this point, isn't feeling good, and went home. Fine job by him and great interview. Hope his Dad is ok and Brandon has more success that his Dad gets to be there to enjoy.

Everyone giving that announcer sh!t, but props to him there. He got choked up too, as would I. When he was talking about his Dad, it was just special.
    Tony Stewart's dad was at Sonoma today. He doesn't go to NASCAR events. But luckily he was at this one to see him win.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Tony Stewart's dad was at Sonoma today. He doesn't go to NASCAR events. But luckily he was at this one to see him win.
    That'd be cool too. Tony's Dad helped him out a lot. As much as I may not like Tony, was shocked, and glad, he won.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.