Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    Clayton, I said MSNBC admits their liberal and FOX doesn't admit their conservative!! They hide behind fair and balanced and you believe them. It's a known fact, that statistics/surveys show FOX watchers have many less educated viewers than other networks. I'm sure you were contacted for that survey. HA Check it out, plenty of web sites out there with articles about it. Hey, did you hear that Sean Hannity sent his own plane to get Newt last night and take him to see Trump in Indiana?? That is a true story!! Check it out!! and FOX is Fair and Balanced???? What a joke that is. I guess if Chris Matthews picks up Hillary at an airport and takes her to his favorite bar tonight?? It will be all about that pesky liberal media showing favoritism? But, when FOX kisses Republican @ss it's Fair and Balanced?
    The only educated people that watch MSNBC are college idiots. It is sad to see people indoctrinated under the disguise of education. I was not contacted for any surveys, I don't answer 800 calls.

So the fraud Sanders was given a jet for speaking at the DNC! WIKILEAKS exposed his campaign as fake BTW. When do you wake up? The DNC divies up his campaign money for the Democrat party and Bernie to stuff his bank account with. And people gave him money, including you I would guess, thinking the old Marxist was running for president when he was just a fraud. hahhahahhahahaa You all just paid for his living and retirement. The Dumb and Dumber party at it's best!!! hahahhahahahaa ha

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    The only educated people that watch MSNBC are college idiots. It is sad to see people indoctrinated under the disguise of education. I was not contacted for any surveys, I don't answer 800 calls.

So the fraud Sanders was given a jet for speaking at the DNC! WIKILEAKS exposed his campaign as fake BTW. When do you wake up? The DNC divies up his campaign money for the Democrat party and Bernie to stuff his bank account with. And people gave him money, including you I would guess, thinking the old Marxist was running for president when he was just a fraud. hahhahahhahahaa You all just paid for his living and retirement. The Dumb and Dumber party at it's best!!! hahahhahahahaa ha
    So now your hate has turned to college educated people? What's wrong CW some in this country went a lot further than the 7th grade. But, your the core group Trump is pandering to!! Hook line and sinker. LOL!! What's next on your hate list ice cream and apple pie? Russia is waiting for you. I'll go back to just observing the comments. Its really fun to watch who can post the dumbest stuff. It's a close race but there's four or five that really have stupid figured out!! Haha But, Clayton I figure you got several trophies in the cabinet for stupid.

Did you go to college?

I got my degree more years ago than I like to think about and I watched people being indoctrinated by the scores. Colleges and universities are for the most part far left indoctrination and propaganda centers. They have been for a very long time. They were when I was in school and they are worse now. I know. I was there! The percentage of people who have attended college is partially tied to the movement of the electorate to the left. The phrase "far left academic elite" is one that is cherished by the left wing. It is their bastion of like minded no common sense fellowship and they take it very seriously.

I am highly amused when I hear how college campuses are haven's of free thinking and free expression. Bull$hit, you either fall in line or you are relentlessly chastised.

I didn't really realize what was going on back in my day due to the constant struggle to maintain grades and a high degree of party activity. For the most part I wasn't concerned with the constant barrage of left wing rhetoric and material being thrust on us every day but after some years of reflection it was much more pervasive than I realized at the time.

Some of the stupidest people I have ever come in contact with have alphabet soup following their name.

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    So now your hate has turned to college educated people? What's wrong CW some in this country went a lot further than the 7th grade. But, your the core group Trump is pandering to!! Hook line and sinker. LOL!! What's next on your hate list ice cream and apple pie? Russia is waiting for you. I'll go back to just observing the comments. Its really fun to watch who can post the dumbest stuff. It's a close race but there's four or five that really have stupid figured out!! Haha But, Clayton I figure you got several trophies in the cabinet for stupid.
    No, the word idiot was used to describe only, not as hate speech, but you are trying to distort what I am saying as usual.

But keep posting so that the real, dumbest stuff is here for all to read!!!! hahahahahhahaa aaaaaaaah

The truth is not stupid sir, it is fact of which you certainly have Veritasphobia!!! Yep, you all heard it here, this man has VERITASPHOBIA!!! One of the worst cases.

The people that pandered to you on the other hand, did a great job, you are gone!

No, the word idiot was used to describe only, not as hate speech, but you are trying to distort what I am saying as usual. But keep posting so that the real, dumbest stuff is here for all to read!!!! hahahahahhahaa aaaaaaaah The truth is not stupid sir, it is fact of which you certainly have Veritasphobia!!! Yep, you all heard it here, this man has VERITASPHOBIA!!! One of the worst cases. The people that pandered to you on the other hand, did a great job, you are gone!
    VERITASPHOBIA indeed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Good and I want ytou to keep working so, I don't have too. have fun at work tomorrow. I will be at home watching the races in the morning then taking a nap in the afternoon.
    Spoken like a true democrat. The real kidrock is a freeloader, go figure!

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    Spoken like a true democrat. The real kidrock is a freeloader, go figure!
    And there's another guy who knows nothing about me but, yet comes on here and acts like he does.

If you had follwed along with the thread you would have known I said that in sarcasim.

I have been working since I was 14 years in old and have been working every since then. I started working in the summer at 14 and did every year until I was 17 then got a full time job welding train cars and then moved on from there but, thinking about retiring form the job I have been at for the 27 years in October or next January and then getting another job or starting my own business but, which I haven't decided on yet. I have already been offered another job but, I haven't decided if I want to go work for someone again or be my own boss so, hardly a free loader here. Next time before you spout of the mouth you should get to know more about the person then you won't look like such a fool.

no the real Kidrock happens to be a successful singer and I'm pretty sure is not a free loader
    Last edited by kidrock; 08-06-2016 at 10:30 AM.

Cool

And there's another guy who knows nothing about me but, yet comes on here and acts like he does.

If you had follwed along with the thread you would have known I said that in sarcasim.

I have been working since I was 14 years in old and have been working every since then. I started working in the summer at 14 and did every year until I was 17 then got a full time job welding train cars and then moved on from there but, thinking about retiring form the job I have been at for the 27 years in October or next January and then getting another job or starting my own business but, which I haven't decided on yet. I have already been offered another job but, I haven't decided if I want to go work for someone again or be my own boss so, hardly a free loader here. Next time before you spout of the mouth you should get to know more about the person then you won't look like such a fool.

no the real Kidrock happens to be a successful singer and I'm pretty sure is not a free loader
    Don't get all worked up, I was being a little sarcastic myself. But I don't need to know your history. You make a lot of comments about people, but you can't take it when someone says something about you. And before you call someone a fool you should get to know them. So lets say touchee, and have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    Don't get all worked up, I was being a little sarcastic myself. But I don't need to know your history. You make a lot of comments about people, but you can't take it when someone says something about you. And before you call someone a fool you should get to know them. So lets say touchee, and have a good day.
    Sorry but, I do get offended when somone calls me a free loader. A free loader I'm not and don't agree with at all. That's why I'm all for getting people off of welfare and I have stated many times both sides have done a piss poor job of solving this problem. They both would rather have it for talking points come election cycle. I have a lot of things said about me and I have been called a lot of things on here so, believe you and me I take a lot crap from people on here and some I get a ggod laugh out of. Usually my wife and I both get a good laugh. lol!!!!!!

Sorry for saying it makes you look like a fool.

You are right!!! We don't really know you at all. But when you make posts we always seem to get a bad impression!!! Are you really the one typing these often rediculous posts? If not, we apologize!!!

You are right!!! We don't really know you at all. But when you make posts we always seem to get a bad impression!!! Are you really the one typing these often rediculous posts? If not, we apologize!!!
    Now that is funy because we have said the same thing about you. sometimes we say he has to have the tin foil hat on tonight lol

Trump just sent out a Tweet............." I'm rooting for Mexico in the pole vault, they are gonna need it". Hahahahahaha got to love the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Trump just sent out a Tweet............." I'm rooting for Mexico in the pole vault, they are gonna need it". Hahahahahaha got to love the guy.
    I think a shovel will do LMAO!!!!!