Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default The Dream Tire Appeal Hearing Monday

2 Questions.

1. According to Bloomer the test came back as, "nothing was added to the tire, but a chemical is missing from the tires. How can a chemical be missing from the tire and what is this chemical that is missing?

2. When will be hear the results from the appeal?

Thanks

Monty
    Last edited by mndirtman; 06-27-2016 at 08:00 PM. Reason: mispell

Tomorrow I believe.
    8/13/16

So bloomer is the spokes person for the appeal.

He said " il handle this guys, i got us into this il get us out TRUST ME!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

it would be like trusting Hillary or Obama

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    That means that Scott, Jimmy, Brandon, Gregg, and Ricky will all end up dead! That's a harsh penalty for tire doping.

Or a guy that wears a cape 😋

Quote Originally Posted by mndirtman View Post
    2 Questions.

1. According to Bloomer the test came back as, "nothing was added to the tire, but a chemical is missing from the tires. How can a chemical be missing from the tire and what is this chemical that is missing?

2. When will be hear the results from the appeal?

Thanks

Monty
    This has been happening all season with samples that have been sent to a certain lab in North Carolina. That same question has been asked by many weekly racers who's tires 'did not meet the benchmark'. While I'm not a chemical engineer, one would think if a chemical was added to a tire to neutralize another chemical in that tire, wouldn't traces of the chemical added show up? I do know for a fact that this particular lab has had samples sent in of the same tire ran two nights in a row, with absolutely nothing done to the tire, and the graphs look completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtlmfan View Post
    This has been happening all season with samples that have been sent to a certain lab in North Carolina. That same question has been asked by many weekly racers who's tires 'did not meet the benchmark'. While I'm not a chemical engineer, one would think if a chemical was added to a tire to neutralize another chemical in that tire, wouldn't traces of the chemical added show up? I do know for a fact that this particular lab has had samples sent in of the same tire ran two nights in a row, with absolutely nothing done to the tire, and the graphs look completely different.
    Who are all of these other drivers that have had the same results???

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    Who are all of these other drivers that have had the same results???
    Willie Milliken, Andrew Durham, and Jeff Parsons are 3 racers just in North Carolina who were called wrong, but there have been several others. Durham was called wrong after a big modified win early in the season at Friendship. He argued this same point, but still served his suspension, paid his fine, and came back to win again, only to be called wrong with a set stickers. This whole tire thing has gotten ridiculous this season.

Hush your mouth.....labs don't make mistakes ever.....the drivers are cheaters.

Right guys?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by 25 Jay 53 View Post
    That means that Scott, Jimmy, Brandon, Gregg, and Ricky will all end up dead! That's a harsh penalty for tire doping.
    no we will all be dead trusting those 2

For once, you are correct...
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Hush your mouth.....labs don't make mistakes ever.....the drivers are cheaters. Right guys?

or Trump, they're all crooked.

the tests just show tires arent same as benchmark from hoosier drivershavebitched for yearsthat doesnt takeheat and wear seems same to me plus like-3-4 years ago didnt they pause tests cause lab was having errors

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Hush your mouth.....labs don't make mistakes ever.....the drivers are cheaters.

Right guys?
    Yeah right. And I've got some ocean front property in good ol' Wilkes County I'll sell you BBQboy. Lol.
    The thing that I really find hard to understand is how they can determine what chemical is what. All the lab does is cook the sample and use a spectrometer to measure how dense the 'smoke' from the chemicals are at various times through the cycle. If the 'smoke' is more or less dense at certain times compared to the new sample supplied by the manufacturer, then it 'does not meet the benchmark'. Hoosier reps themselves cannot tell anyone what chemicals release out of the samples at a given cook time, much less how dense the 'smoke' will be. Wouldn't a tire that has been thru various number of heat cycles react differently than a new sample that has never been on the track?

Yeah right. And I've got some ocean front property in good ol' Wilkes County I'll sell you BBQboy. Lol.
    The thing that I really find hard to understand is how they can determine what chemical is what. All the lab does is cook the sample and use a spectrometer to measure how dense the 'smoke' from the chemicals are at various times through the cycle. If the 'smoke' is more or less dense at certain times compared to the new sample supplied by the manufacturer, then it 'does not meet the benchmark'. Hoosier reps themselves cannot tell anyone what chemicals release out of the samples at a given cook time, much less how dense the 'smoke' will be. Wouldn't a tire that has been thru various number of heat cycles react differently than a new sample that has never been on the track?
    Details, details, details..............shhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't talk too loudly......you will be labeled a conspirorist, or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    For once, you are correct...
    For once huh???? Duly noted.

You a poultry or wild game fan?

does anybody know what happened at the hearing ?

Spectrometry is much more scientific than you make it sound.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by muddy mike View Post
    does anybody know what happened at the hearing ?
    Kind of funny that WRG/WoO haven't come out with a release by now.
    If the "lab" results were so cut and dry the appeal process should have been swiftly denied.
    As I stated before this one could turn into a legal mess as there are some teams involved with very deep pockets to push the issue.