Two More Dates Added to FASTRAK MOV Schedule

(Carnesville, Georgia)6/27/2016 – The FASTRAK Racing Series announced today the addition of two additional events to the 2017 FASTRAK Racing Series Mid-Ohio Valley Touring Division schedule. Both events will be held at Roaring Knob Motorsports Complex in Markleysburg, Pennsylvania on July 30 and September 24. Each event will be $2,500 To Win, and $250 To Start events.

FASTRAK Vice President Michael Hurley said “adding dates to an existing schedule is always a tricky and tedious process in that there are so many components that have to be considered. When looking at available dates, we have to consider what other tracks under the FASTRAK Racing Series banner are doing, as well as what else is going on within 150 to 200 miles of a facility wishing to host an event or in this case, two events”.

“Perhaps the most important factor is our race fans. We think the dates of both of these events will ensure our fans will be treated to a level of completive racing that only the FASTRAK brand can provide. The competitive nature of our drivers in the FASTRAK Mid-Ohio Valley region have been turning heads and making news throughout the region all year even at their respective home tracks on a Friday or Saturday night. These guys are really intense”.

Roaring Knob Motorsports Complex owner Rick Jones said “We’ve wanted a couple dates for quite a while. It took some doing to get the details worked out and in the end, our fans will be the big winners. The show these guys put on is unreal and we haven’t had that here in some time”.
Hurley added “I have to commend Roaring Knob’s Rick Jones as he has been diligent in his efforts to secure both of these events. I have to thank Rick as well for his patience. We wanted to do this right, and I think together, we’ve accomplished that”.

FASTRAK Mid-Ohio Touring Division RETURNS TO Roaring Knob Motorsports Complex July 30 and September 24

FASTRAK would like to recognize our 2016 Marketing Partners. Hoosier Racing Tire, Chevrolet Performance Parts, VP Fuels, ARP Bodies, Rocket Chassis, TNT Chassis