For Immediate Release
Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
June 28, 2016

Tyler Clem Scores BRP Modified Win; Busy Holiday Weekend on Tap

St. Petersburg, Florida (06/28/16) – One day after celebrating his birthday, 14-year-old, Tyler Clem powered his Bubba Army #14 K&N Filters/ Larry Shaw Modified to the victory on Saturday night at Bubba Raceway Park.

Wheeling his Bubba Army #14 Open Wheel Modified, Tyler Clem headed to Bubba Raceway Park (Ocala, Florida) on Saturday night for the $1,000-to-win Modified event. Storming to the front from his 5th-starting spot, Tyler captured a heat race win, setting him up with the 4th-starting spot for the feature. Reeling in his second victory of the season, Clem charged to the lead in the A-Main, pocketing a $1,000 payday with Billy “Shane” Nichols, Eric Moon, John Zuidema, and Lennie Oneil trailing him to the checkers.

“Our car was really good tonight, and I just want to say a huge thanks to my family, my crew, my sponsors, and all of my fans,” said Clem.

Full results from this event are available at www.BubbaRacewayPark.com .

Tyler returns to action this Friday at Bubba Raceway Park (Ocala, Florida), where he will compete in both the Eagle Jet Top Gun Sprint Cars and Late Model divisions. He will be idle on Saturday evening before traveling to Volusia Speedway Park (Barberville, Florida) on Sunday evening to compete in the Modified division for a $3,000 top prize. For more information on the event, please visit www.BubbaRacewayPark.com and www.VSPDirtLife.com .

Tyler Clem and Clem Racing Inc. would like to thank all of their principle and associate sponsors including Miller Welders, K&N Filters, Rent ‘N Roll, WingHouse, Shooters World, Vahlco Wheels, Hedman Hedders, Stanton Race Engines, Keyser Manufacturing, Rocket Chassis, Sunoco Fuels, Braille Battery, JE Pistons, Ferrea Valves, Whelen Engineering, 1-800-Ask-Gary, Tony Stewart Racing, Elder Ford, Leaf Race Wear, Winters Racing Products, Bell Helmets, Aurora, Dan Olson Racing Products, Impact, Race Optics, Redline Oil, Stepp’s Towing, BR Motorsports, AR Bodies, DB Plugs, Jones Racing Products, Ole NE Jewelers, Callies Performance Products, Willy’s Carburetors, Toyo Tires, Durst Motorsports, Gates Belts, Butlerbuilt Seat Systems, Zero Error Racing, Superior Bearing & Supply, AR Bodies, NGK Spark Plugs, and MSR Mafia Marketing & Website Services.

For more information on Tyler Clem, please visit his official website at www.TylerClem.com .