Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    So, what your saying is your good with Killary as President? This is where the rubber meets the road, friend....
    FYI I will not be voting for any Republican or Democrat candidate. Go back and read any of my previous post and you will not fine one time were I said I would vote for her. FYI I haven't vote for either party the last 3 presidential races. Neither one of these parties has done nothing for the majority of the population. This is what happen were a few have all of the money and they get to control the government for their benefit. The elite love playing bad cop good cop because they always win in the end. This is why the elitist only cover the 2 parties in their control media. Go ahead and keep voting for either one of these 2 parties and hope for a change because it's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    FYI I will not be voting for any Republican or Democrat candidate. Go back and read any of my previous post and you will not fine one time were I said I would vote for her. FYI I haven't vote for either party the last 3 presidential races. Neither one of these parties has done nothing for the majority of the population. This is what happen were a few have all of the money and they get to control the government for their benefit. The elite love playing bad cop good cop because they always win in the end. This is why the elitist only cover the 2 parties in their control media. Go ahead and keep voting for either one of these 2 parties and hope for a change because it's not going to happen.
    Where we are today, at this point in time, Donald Trump is the perfect man for the job....perfect... this is the first time in decades that I can vote and not have to hold my nose!!!!

Oh wait Donalds going to build a wall and Mexico going to pay for it lol

The folks speaking out against Trump are helping me make up my mind a little more every day!

Is he the Perfect Candidate whose opinions mirrors mine on all fronts? NOPE

Does he say everything the way I wish he would say it? NOPE

Am I absolutely sure that his motives are absolutely pure? NOPE

Can I point to any other Dem Politician that I like better? NOPE

Are there any of the other RINO Politicians I like better? NOPE

Am I going to refuse to vote and let Hillary win; because he is NOT Perfect? NOPE

Do I like what I have seen for the last 7-1/2 years with Obama? NOPE

Do I like the "fundamental changes" that Obama has brought about in MY America? NOPE

OK, your turn to decide what you are going to do in about 4 months!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Oh wait Donalds going to build a wall and Mexico going to pay for it lol
    Will you vote for Killary?

Will you vote for Killary?
    No Fn way, not voting for either one. Didn't vote for Obama either time and won't be voting for Hillary this time.
    Last edited by kidrock; 06-29-2016 at 09:47 PM.

Where we are today, at this point in time, Donald Trump is the perfect man for the job....perfect... this is the first time in decades that I can vote and not have to hold my nose!!!!
    I will be holding my nose! He couldn't pass the tire test with all that dope that comes out of his mouth.

The folks speaking out against Trump are helping me make up my mind a little more every day!

Is he the Perfect Candidate whose opinions mirrors mine on all fronts? NOPE

Does he say everything the way I wish he would say it? NOPE

Am I absolutely sure that his motives are absolutely pure? NOPE

Can I point to any other Dem Politician that I like better? NOPE

Are there any of the other RINO Politicians I like better? NOPE

Am I going to refuse to vote and let Hillary win; because he is NOT Perfect? NOPE

Do I like what I have seen for the last 7-1/2 years with Obama? NOPE

Do I like the "fundamental changes" that Obama has brought about in MY America? NOPE

OK, your turn to decide what you are going to do in about 4 months!
    I don't need anybody to speak out about Trump (Humpty Dumpty) and how I feel. In fact I wish his voice box was removed. Then I would listen to " Nothing" perfect.

The republican party accomplished exactly what they wanted with the Benghazi hearings. They set out to make Clinton look like she did something terribly wrong. Now all of their fool voters still think she did something wrong and wouldn't vote for her no matter what... Exactly what they wanted to accomplished at an expense of only 7 million tax payer dollars. At reviewing all of you right wingers response they got you "right" were they want you.

The republican party accomplished exactly what they wanted with the Benghazi hearings. They set out to make Clinton look like she did something terribly wrong. Now all of their fool voters still think she did something wrong and wouldn't vote for her no matter what... Exactly what they wanted to accomplished at an expense of only 7 million tax payer dollars. At reviewing all of you right wingers response they got you "right" were they want you.
    A few questions I'd be interested in your answers to ss12....

In her capacity as Sec. of State, was Hillary ultimately responsible for Ambassador Stevens and the others in our facilities in Bengahz and their safety???

Are you o.k. with the fact that military operatives wanting to help these men were told to "stand down"??

Are you o.k. with the fact that a totally false story was told for weeks concerning the cause of the attacks??

Are you o.k. with the fact that Hillary lied to the faces of the grieving families of the dead???

Are you o.k with the fact that Hillary did government business on an unsecured private server???

You must be o..k. with them if you (as implied above) think Hillary did nothing "terribly wrong".

Quote Originally Posted by skids View Post

In her capacity as Sec. of State, was Hillary ultimately responsible for Ambassador Stevens and the others in our facilities in Bengahz and their safety???

Are you o.k. with the fact that military operatives wanting to help these men were told to "stand down"??

Are you o.k. with the fact that a totally false story was told for weeks concerning the cause of the attacks??

Are you o.k. with the fact that Hillary lied to the faces of the grieving families of the dead???

Are you o.k with the fact that Hillary did government business on an unsecured private server???

You must be o..k. with them if you (as implied above) think Hillary did nothing "terribly wrong".
    They were told nine months in advance from an operative in Bengasi that it was a suicide mission if they didn't get help.... and told again just a few short months later.... both the President and the SoS ignored the warmings.... and some how Democrats are OK with that...

I am in NO way jumping on the Clinton bandwagon here!!!! Lets get that straight. Neither one of them are worth a crap. Find me some young people to run the Senate and Government, that are willing to talk too and work with one another. Then I will be Happy. I am 57 and we have had Rep and Dem. for Pres. and nothing has ever changed my life one way or another or the way I live. And never will!!!!!!!

If you don't vote SHUT UP !!! If you are not in love with America enough to vote for the one person that will make it better from the last 8 years has produced then make no more comments because it is clear that you are just bloviating. Also I stand in agreement that anyone on welfare or some of these trumped up disability claims should not be eligible to vote as they have already proven that they are not responsible citizens.

BREAKING NEWS>>>>>>>> Hillary will demand catalytic converters and smog pumps on ALL racecars in America!

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    If you don't vote SHUT UP !!! If you are not in love with America enough to vote for the one person that will make it better from the last 8 years has produced then make no more comments because it is clear that you are just bloviating. Also I stand in agreement that anyone on welfare or some of these trumped up disability claims should not be eligible to vote as they have already proven that they are not responsible citizens.
    Thank you.....couldn't agree more!

You don't have a right to complain, if you don't vote! If you're waiting on the perfect candidate, they don't exist!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by skids View Post

Clinton has already took responsibility for the Benghazi attacks. Every Ambassador knows when they go to a foreign country that this is a possibility of something like this happening. The same with the service members. 25% of all embassies ask for more security every month.

Since we don't have access to classified information we will not know why they were asked to stand down.

This is the information that Clinton received 1st. Investigation take a while to find the truth. This is the problem with the media today. They want answer now.

1st there is conflicting information what was said to some of the families. Some say one thing while other say another. Neither one of us was there so we really won't know the truth.

She is probably not the only one do this. Her server was probably more secure than what the government can supply.

Clinton did nothing terribly wrong! The terrorist did!!

In the same regards, don't tell us who or how to vote!!! Watch and acknowledge what you are saying about disability's. Some of us have no other choice. Just saying.

Were did I say I didn't vote? I said I haven't vote for either democrat or republican. I'm not a fool like some who thinks voting for either one of these parties will change things!! Keep voting like you are and the country will keep going down.

the very fact that she is going thru this should be grounds for able to tun for office , how that one ss12

Are you really for real??? I just don't in any way understand your way of thinking, except to dismiss it as not even thinking.

Clinton and Obummer DID something terribly wrong and since they control the white house and the DOJ they are getting away with it, so far. You are defending criminals, and that tells us all we need to know.

What really irks me about you liberals is the hatred you have for this nation as founded. And your brainwashed clueless minds that parrot the liberal medias biased propaganda news.